Across in Yorkshire we had a program called "Close Up North" which featured Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Humberside and Newcastle airports and the future prospects for each of the airports. For Liverpool I seem to recall it featuring the "hub & Spoke" mail operation. The airport looked so vibrant back then. I'm guessing it still is even without the Royal Mail operation. Still it's sad it came to an end.

There was also newspaper flights to IOM and BFS but again this must be so much less these days.

I thought that Switzerland was HB- ?

The photo on Twitter shows the aircraft with a title ' Global Airlift Solutions ' then with the Swiss cross on the tail.But it could be The Red Cross. Whatever it is, its brought in PPE for the NHS which is the important thing.

Flight was arranged by Wynn Aviation .

A RAM B763 is due in this afternoon. Cargo .Flight.
Royal Air Maroc flight AT 352 1530/1730hrs
nwan

Last edited:
Aircraft has now arrived from Casablanca it was slightly late, closely followed by Ryanair 's TFS service

AN24 Cargo flight of Vulkanair left at 17.40 today. Arriving about now is a Saab 340 Aerotranscargo and Titan A321F G POWY , both freight .

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock