• Admin
Turkish delight as new airline announces Istanbul link from London Stansted

1580245215731.png

AnadoluJet, the low-fare arm of flag carrier Turkish Airlines, has announced a new direct flight between London Stansted and Istanbul.

The daily service will launch on March 29 with flights departing Stansted at 11:50am and arriving at Istanbul’s Sabiha Gokcen Airport at 5.40pm. On the return leg, flights depart Istanbul at 8.45am and touch down at Stansted at 10.55am.

We are delighted that AnadoluJet is launching flights to Istanbul from London Stansted this spring. Flights between London Stansted and Turkey have always been extremely popular, and this will provide our passengers with even more choice. I have no doubt that this new link will be an attractive option for both business and leisure passengers. We look forward to working with them and wish AnadoluJet every success with this new link from Stansted.

Nick Sime, Head of Aviation Account Management at London Stansted

AnadoluJet, which has been part of the Turkish Airlines brand since 2008 offering domestic flights across the country, is expanding its international route network this year with the launch of 26 new destinations in 16 countries. The airline has a fleet of 57 aircraft and will serve a total 108 routes once all the new flights have been launched later this year. Flights to Istanbul from Stansted will be operated by a Boeing 737-800.

AnadoluJet will maintain the example of Turkish Airlines and will open its doors to the world, carrying more passengers with the Turkish hospitality. With a number of international flight routes being added to this year’s schedule, we’re excited to offer new options to our new and existing AnadoluJet passengers widen their world.

Celal Baykal, Turkish Airlines General Manager in London

Bookings can be made by calling the airline’s reservations number on 0203 991 1993, online at www.anadolujet.com/en

Two new routes starting in June are Bodrum and Izmir (both 3 weekly on Mon/Wed/Fri)

Info from Sean M on Twitter

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock