• Admin
Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks is launching a programme of “once-in-a-lifetime” trips to Iceland from London Stansted
View attachment 15927
Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks is launching a programme of “once-in-a-lifetime” trips to Iceland from London Stansted next winter that have been perfectly timed for those wanting to see the spectacular Northern Lights.

There will be five special flights in total, one in October, one in November and three in March 2021, with the choice of three-night or four-night trips to the North Atlantic island.

Iceland is a brand-new destination for the airline at Stansted who opened its base at the airport in 2016. Jet2.com now flies to more than 40 destinations and during peak times operates 200 departing weekly flights from Stansted.

The addition of Iceland to Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks’ London Stansted programme for Winter 20/21 is fantastic news for passengers across London and the East of England wishing to explore this incredible country with the convenience and choice of travelling from their local airport.

Thanks to Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks’ excellent customer service and great value for money, we are confident this exciting destination will prove to be a huge hit with passenger heading away next winter.

Aboudy Nasser, London Stansted’s Chief Commercial Officer

Iceland offers an incredible number of things to do and see for holidaymakers, whether it’s a few days in Reykjavik, a Northern Lights experience or a tour to see its renowned lagoons, waterfalls, geysers and glaciers.

Following the enormous popularity of our services to Iceland, we are delighted to be offering a greatly expanded programme for Winter 20/21. This includes launching once-in-a-lifetime trips to Iceland from London Stansted Airport for the first time.

Iceland is a destination that is rapidly growing in popularity thanks to its huge variety of choice for travellers. Whether it is geothermal spas, geysers, natural parks, the incredible Auroa Borealis or the world’s northernmost capital Reykjavik, this small North Atlantic island is truly unique. The beauty of Iceland, coupled with Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks’ award-winning benefits, means we are confident that these new trips will be very popular with customers from London Stansted Airport.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays

The announcement comes just a few weeks after the airline unveiled six brand new Greek destinations from Stansted in Summer 20 – Santorini, Mykonos, Lesvos, Kalamata (Peloponnese), Skiathos and Preveza.
Bookings can be made online at www.jet2.com or www.jet2CityBreaks.com

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock