Movements for Saturday 5th Marchdata from FR24

Arrivals – 29
Departures - 31
Total Scheduled Movements – 60

Flights by operator – easyJet 25, Lauda Europe 2, Loganair 4, Ryanair 21, Wizz Air 4, Zenith Aviation 2, Miscellaneous 2 = Total 60

Movements for Sunday 6th Marchdata from FR24

Arrivals – 37
Departures - 36
Total Scheduled Movements – 73

Flights by operator – Air Charter Scotland 1, BRA 1, Buzz 4, easyJet 29, Jota Aviation 2, Loganair 6, Ryanair 28, Wizz Air 2 = Total 73

Movements for Monday 7th Marchdata from FR24

Arrivals – 35
Departures - 34
Total Scheduled Movements – 69

Flights by operator – easyJet 30, Enter Air 1, Flybe 2, Loganair 6, Neos 1, NetJets Europe 1, Ryanair 28 = Total 69

Movements for Tuesday 8th Marchdata from FR24

Arrivals – 38
Departures - 38
Total Scheduled Movements – 76

Flights by operator – Air Alliance 2, easyJet 28, Flybe 2, Jota Aviation 2, Lauda Europe 2, Loganair 6, Neos 1, NetJets Europe 1, Ryanair 19, Smart Jet 1, Wizz Air 8, Miscellaneous 4 = Total 76

Movements for Wednesday 9th Marchdata from FR24

Arrivals – 31
Departures - 33
Total Scheduled Movements – 64

Flights by operator – Air-Taxi Europe 1, easyJet 22, Enter Air 1, Flexjet 1, Flybe 4, Loganair 6, NetJets Europe 2, Ryanair 24, Miscellaneous 3 = Total 64

Movements for Thursday 10th Marchdata from FR24

Arrivals – 28
Departures - 28
Total Scheduled Movements – 56

Flights by operator – Air-Taxi Europe 1, easyJet 28, Flybe 4, Loganair 6, Ryanair 15, Wizz Air 2 = Total 56

Movements for Friday 11th Marchdata from FR24

Arrivals – 37
Departures - 37
Total Scheduled Movements – 74

Flights by operator – Buzz 2, easyJet 32, Flybe 2, Jota Aviation 2, Loganair 6, Ryanair 28, Zenith Aviation 2 = Total 74

Regrettably I've decided, after nearly 250 logs, to stop posting Liverpool movements. I will produce reports for this weekend before ending them - unless there are a number of requests for me to continue.

Well that was an over-whelming response to my earlier post about movement logs - and it does make me wonder whether it is worthwhile my continuing to do so. Sorry if I sound negative but, apart from Carl0927 who often does a 'like', there seems little interest.

I'll continue until the end of this week and will then make a decision as to whether I stop doing the logs at all - yes, I know that this together with the Manchester thread, is probably the only log for any of the airport sites on F4A.

Scottie Dog,

Thanks for all your efforts of the log. I was actually going to say to you not too long ago, please save your time. It must be a lot of work, and I don't think many on forums are interested on what's going on at LPL. I post as its my local airport which I use most frequently, but like you said not many likes / comments. Therefore save your time, I will post details on unusual visitors at LPL as and when I can. Thanks again for your efforts.

Thanks Carl and I'm grateful for the support that you've given to the thread with all the likes etc.

It only takes around 15-20 minutes a day but it all adds up when doing other things as well.

I've considered LPL as a local airport since I moved to Warrington from Wythenshawe around 10 years ago.
I'll continue to keep doing monthly statistics for MAN, LPL, BHX, BRS, CWL, DSA, EMA, LBA, NQY & STN and, as I write this, I've remembered that I've got to get reports done for January!!

Thanks again for your support and I look forward to seeing any posts that you make.

Thanks Carl and I'm grateful for the support that you've given to the thread with all the likes etc.

It only takes around 15-20 minutes a day but it all adds up when doing other things as well.

I've considered LPL as a local airport since I moved to Warrington from Wythenshawe around 10 years ago.
I'll continue to keep doing monthly statistics for MAN, LPL, BHX, BRS, CWL, DSA, EMA, LBA, NQY & STN and, as I write this, I've remembered that I've got to get reports done for January!!

Thanks again for your support and I look forward to seeing any posts that you make.

OK, thanks, but only if you have the time. Don't worry on my behalf.

Movements for Saturday 12th Marchdata from FR24

Arrivals – 33
Departures - 34
Total Scheduled Movements – 67

Flights by operator – Air Charter Scotland 1, easyJet 25, Flexjet 1, Jota Aviation 2, Lauda Europe 2, Loganair 4, Ryanair 22, Wizz Air 10 = Total 67

Last edited:
My final log for Liverpool - at least for the time being. Thank you to those who may have read the content and I hope that it has been useful.

Movements for Sunday 13th Marchdata from FR24

Arrivals – 36
Departures - 35
Total Scheduled Movements – 71

Flights by operator – Air Charter Scotland 1, Buzz 4, easyJet 27, Loganair 6, Ryanair 28, Wizz Air 2, Miscellaneous 3 = Total 71

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock