norjet806

May 14, 2010
Apologies if this is not appropriate for the forum, but I found an Airband receiver at the airport yesterday afternoon, (Sunday) it had been dropped sometime between 3pm and 4pm. If it's yours if you could tell me the type and where you think you lost it I'll sort out getting it back to you.

I had the 125 and the 225 way back when and I loved them both but I don't think the 125 could reach the UHF frequencies and I'm not sure if it can find the latest bands currently being used. Does anyone know? How much is that anyway @LBAYORKIE 🤔

I had the 125 and the 225 way back when and I loved them both but I don't think the 125 could reach the UHF frequencies and I'm not sure if it can find the latest bands currently being used. Does anyone know? How much is that anyway @LBAYORKIE 🤔
It's £150. I think the difference is the VT125 just does civil frequencies, the VT225 does military as well. I've got the latter which works fine on civil but I haven't used it for military for around 40 years.

The Yupiteru scanners were amazing, i had the 125,225 and the 7100 (probably the best scanner of all time) none of these will do the 8.33 step though and are obviously old tech.
How many 8.33 step frequencies are there in use? I listen to various frequencies including all Leeds ones and so far haven't come across any frequencies I cant access. I am out of touch with radio frequency developments so would appreciate any info.

I have ordered the Uniden 125XLT. However lost all the scanning frequencies in my old one, does anyone have a list for the airspace above LBA so I can pick up the traffic transiting above? I can remember the LBA frequenices. Thanks in advance

Scan the following London & Scottish frequencies whilst watching flightradar24 or plane finder and you should hear (and see!) everything within 150 miles of LBA. There are more but these should get you going.

Well it arrived yesterday. Appears complicated compared to my old realistic scanner.
I can't pick up tower approach or atis from the loft room near the ring road in horsforth. Yet my previous house new road side in the loft room is could and if think I am I higher up where I am now.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock