• Admin

PRM Assist launched at Bristol Airport

1665765789500.png

OCS are proud to announce the launch of PRM Assist at Bristol Airport, making it the first Airport in the UK to launch the innovative mobile application solution.

PRM Assist is a new assistance booking software that allows passengers requiring assistance to book assistance for all their aviation journeys in one central application. The software allows passengers to receive real-time information on booking confirmation, waiting times for PRM services at airports and updates on delays or important announcements. PRM Assist’s mission is to empower people with reduced mobility through new technology and allow them to take control of their own journeys around the globe.

OCS have been working in partnership with PRM Assist since its inception, together we are working with several UK and Ireland airports where we provide passenger assistance services, to introduce this new technology that will enable further accessibility options for travelling aviation passengers requiring additional support.

The launch at Bristol Airport represents the first of many PRM Assist launches aimed at enhancing the quality of passenger assistance services at OCS serviced Airports.

Richard Thomasson, Head of Customer Operations, Bristol Airport said:

“Bristol Airport is committed to making air travel accessible for all and working in partnership with OCS we are delighted to be the first UK airport to trial the PRM Assist App, designed to help personalise the assistance required for our customers in delivering a seamless experience throughout the airport journey.”

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock