Leeds/Bradford Airport Summer 2023 flying schedule takes flight.

Wizz-Air-A321neo (1).jpgnewsarticle-249815-scaled-580x0-1.jpgRyanair-Boeing-737-MAX-2-759x450.jpgtui Boeing 737-MAX8.jpg

Sunday March 26th sees the start of the busy summer 2023 schedule at Yorkshire’s Airport, with flights to over 70 destinations, Including new routes to Perpignan and Oporto.

We, the LBA Support group, welcome the fact that major airlines operating from Leeds/Bradford this summer, will introduce newer, quieter and less polluting aircraft types, such as the Boeing 737-MAX, Airbus A320/A321 NEO’s & Embraer 190-E2’s.

Airlines are incentivised to operate new, quieter aircraft from LBA, these being up to 30 decibels quieter than the original aircraft types operational in 1994, when Leeds City Council approved 24 hour operations.

Highlights

KLM
With up to 3 flights daily to Amsterdam, KLM continue to offer one-stop connections around the world via its Schiphol hub using brand-new Embraer 190-E2 Aircraft.

Aer Lingus Regiona
l – Fly from Leeds/Bradford to Dublin and connect to 14+ North American destinations. Aer Lingus offer the ultimate time-saving service via US customs clearance facilities at Dublin. Passengers arrive in the USA without the need to queue at customs.

Aer Lingus also operate up to 3x daily flights to Belfast City using the
latest generation of the ATR72-600 Turbo-prop aircraft, which combine unmatched environmental and economic performance. These ultra-low fuel burn aircraft emit up to 40% less CO₂.

Jet2.com & Jet2Holidays.com
- Yorkshire’s very own based airline and tour operator has increased capacity on its existing 46+ routes, with an additional Next Generation Boeing 737-800 introduced to the LBA base.

Ryanair
- will operate it's biggest ever summer schedule from Yorkshire’s Airport, with 24+ routes and 99 weekly flights, including 2 new twice weekly routes to Perpignan & Oporto,. One of 3x based Boeing 737-800’s is replaced by a brand-New Game Changer Boeing 737-MAX8-200.

Wizz Air
operate their first summer schedule from Leeds/Bradford, with 7x routes from LBA to Gdansk, Katowice, Krakow, Warsaw, and Wroclaw in Poland, plus Bucharest & Cluj Napoca in Romania, using Airbus family aircraft including the latest A320-NEO & Airbus A321-NEO.

Easyjet.com -
Fly from Yorkshire’s Airport to Northern Ireland. Easyjet will offer up to 4x weekly service to Belfast International operating the latest Airbus A320-NEO aircraft.

TUI Holidays UK
- Three new routes launched for summer to Antalya and Dalaman in Turkey, along with Dubrovnik in Croatia. TUI are also increasing their Majorca service to 3x weekly flights and introducing their brand-new Boeing 737-MAX8 Aircraft.

Ends.

Find us online at: www.forums4airports.com
Find us on twitter: www.twitter.com/Supportlba
Find us on ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***-: https://www.***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***-.com/LBASupportGroup/

Last edited by a moderator:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock