Seville and Vienna also allowing you to select dates on the app but no flights yet available to book
Vienna is shown on the easyJet booking engine as daily in the Worldwide section via Amsterdam on the dates I checked.

The way the pandemic is progressing it's likely that, for the first part of the summer at least, most/all airlines will be modifying their routes and frequencies, yet why show Seville as non-operational from BRS and VIE only via Worldwide if they intend to reinstate the direct flights?

Rhetorical question - only someone from easyJet could answer. :)

BSL, LYS, NCE and TLS flights are now bookable via the website.
LYS and NCE flights look to be operated by LYS and NCE based aircraft. BSL and TLS flights look to be operated on some days by a TLS based aircraft operating TLS-BRS-BSL-BRS-TLS (on a Monday in mid-summer for example).

Another interesting schedule change is that one of the two daily BRS-AGP flights will be operated from the new easyJet AGP base. It will operate AGP-BRS-AMS-BRS-AGP - It seems easyJets planning department are getting a little more adventurous! Other similar routings are now showing throughout the network - for example - VCE-AMS-BFS-AMS-VCE
- AGP-CDG-LGW-AGP / AGP-LGW-CDG-AGP
- FAO-BER-LGW-FAO / FAO-LGW-BER-FAO

Regarding the BRS base, currently 16x aircraft are required to be based for August 21, 4x A319, 11x A320 and 1x A321. Still some gaps in the schedule and I'm sure more changes to come.

It seems easyJets planning department are getting a little more adventurous!
- AGP-CDG-LGW-AGP / AGP-LGW-CDG-AGP
- FAO-BER-LGW-FAO / FAO-LGW-BER-FAO

Sorry to detract from the thread a little but didn't easyJet operate the following before:

BRS-NCL-AGP-BRS
NCL-BRS-AGP-NCL

I seem to remember that was a rotation that they operated for a number of summers.

Another interesting schedule change is that one of the two daily BRS-AGP flights will be operated from the new easyJet AGP base. It will operate AGP-BRS-AMS-BRS-AGP - It seems easyJets planning department are getting a little more adventurous! Other similar routings are now showing throughout the network - for example - VCE-AMS-BFS-AMS-VCE
Around 10-15 years ago easyJet operated BRS-EDI-AGP-BRS with a BRS-based and EDI-BRS-AGP-EDI with an EDI-based aircraft at the same time. It had the effect of eliminating the 'out and back' operation that easyJet and other low-cost airlines usually practise. The first EDI-BRS of the day would arrive at BRS shortly after the first BRS-EDI of the day had departed BRS instead of waiting for the BRS aircraft to go to EDI and return nearly three hours later.

I've shown it as AGP but it might have been ALC - I can't now remember. Similar circular routings to the sun involved BRS and NCL at that time.

If i remember it was done that way to get early landings in NCL and BRS. The aircraft changed back to the bases they were based at AGP.

Two 321s are currently planned on fri pm - Madrid and Palma for summer 22 - obviously subject to change

Co
Sorry to detract from the thread a little but didn't easyJet operate the following before:

BRS-NCL-AGP-BRS
NCL-BRS-AGP-NCL

I seem to remember that was a rotation that they operated for a number of summers.
Correct, easyJet UK (EZY) have operated these three leg flights before and also W-patterns during winter like LTN-GVA-BHX-GVA-LTN.
However it’s the first time I’ve seen an easyJet Europe (EJU) operating from a European base into the UK, then out to a different European destination (also on a EJU code) and then the reverse on the return. It makes sense given that due to brexit UK aircraft can’t operate on intra-EU flights and EU aircraft can’t operate on intra-UK flights. This can mean quite favourable flight times for UK customers.

If all goes ahead and potential more routes ramping up,it shows Easyjet are prepared to add routes and ramping up others. With all extra rotations and more routes willthis mean more aircraft or just mean that aircraft gaps filled and less time on the ground. Airlines seem confident that what ever they have released will happen. This is weather covid 19 allows and goverment permission as well with what ever country.

Seville still not in the booking engine for summer 2021 with test bookings showing no direct flights. Seville is also one of the routes not bookable at the moment with Ryanair.

easyJet summer 2021 programme update

With Ryanair suspending all BRS flights until at least the last week in March easyJet has done almost the same.

Apart from EDI, BFS and GLA that operate 3 x weekly in February and March (GLA will restart next Friday) most of the rest of the programme will not restart until the last week in March or the first week in April.

Exceptions to that are: Basel, Biarritz, Marseille, Preveza and Toulouse that restart in early May, and La Rochelle and Nantes that restart in June.

Brindisi, Montpellier, Vienna and Seville are no longer in the destinations dropdown list. Ryanair is still showing Vienna in its booking engine and Seville is in the Ryanair dropdown list but not bookable. So it seems that Ryanair has seen easyJet off the Vienna route after the the latter began it several years ago with a similar action with Seville yet to be determined.

Given that until recently a number of destinations were on sale for February and March that have now been removed, it remains to be seen whether the pandemic situation both here and abroad will allow the March/April restarts.

Easyjet could restart GIB as classed as internal. I did see friday that Easyjet doing GIB from Gatwick. But the main thing putting the mockers is passengers must have a good reason to travel to what ever destination.

Vienna and Seville remain on the drop down menu on the easyJet app. However no flights on sale. I read somewhere that new routes will be announced by easyJet next week - whether any are from Bristol remain to be seen. There certainly needs to be some tidying up of the schedule

And Santorini. Shame they’re just once per week though as both places are perfect for a few days.
Yes I have been to both on a cruise and would love to go back. I should imagine you could island hop between the two. Excellent news.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock