First flights of the season to Heraklion go tomorrow. Seat map looking pretty healthy too. First time I’ve seen flights to Crete this early in the season

Rhodes starts this Sunday.

Responding to Jet2 who are extending seasons earlier into the shoulder summer months. Dalaman begins next week and I believe Rhodes/Crete begin at the beginning of April if not slightly earlier.

I’m surprised Easyjet haven’t added Istanbul this morning from Bristol like that of Manchester. I wonder what it’s going to take to get that route ?

Manchester is getting the route even before Gatwick but not exactly going to set the world alight
with twice weekly

I’d rather see Turkish at Bristol - many more options available with that route and airline. My opinion - it’s what Bristol needs…

I’d rather see Turkish at Bristol - many more options available with that route and airline. My opinion - it’s what Bristol needs…
I agree! I think that Turkish would be a great fit for BRS. Probably starting at something like 4 per week and growing from there. The onward destinations served would be a big attraction and give people an alternative to having to travel via land to LHR whilst hauling their baggage. Easyjet can only offer point to point. When TK first started their BHX flights, passenger figures were very low and a lot of people thought it wouldn't last long. But, TK persisted and now have a successful operation.

Its funny when Turkish started Manchester it only last a short while, thankfully they had another try and it was the starter for all the regional operations which have sprung up

Agree with all the points. Many people look east for long haul connections to Asia. Istanbul and Turkish have a good offering against the big ME3 and I don’t see them rocking up any time soon. From what I hear, NCL sounds like the next UK airport on their hit list so we might have to wait a bit longer…

Any chance of any more expansion for the summer from Easyjet ? If I’m right we seem to have one less aircraft this summer than last ?

Looking at the week of 8 May 2023, easyJet are scheduled to operate 414x departures to 66x destinations.
That’s 65x departures more (19% more) than the same week in May 2019.
It’s also 28x more departures than peak-summer 2019, and it's only May!

Looking at the week of 5 June 2023, easyJet are scheduled to operate 418x departures to 67x destinations.
That’s 52x departures more (14% more) than the same week in June 2019.

There are now 17x based easyJet aircraft at BRS:
2x A319
13x A320
2x A321

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock