Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
OE-GRA has spent the day in the Multiflight/East hangar and was towed out at 1810 for immediate start and departure to Stuttgart. He was cleared for immediate backtrack and departure to avoid getting the fuselage contaminated by snow.

As with the twitter report from the airport, they have done a great job of keeping the runway open(Despite that fact the there has been about 6 inches of snowfall) and current state is - Full length and width clear, each third having 100% wet snow less than 3mm, braking good/good/good.

DA-42 G-HAKA(Air Task 07) departed to Belfast(1845)

Brighton and Hove Albion are on their way in on Jota 146 G-JOTS. LBA currently in LVP though so will they make it in?

RJ-100 G-JOTS(Enzo 331) inbound from Gatwick. Taking up hold (1820)

Runway is clear(10% slush up to 3mm, braking good) RVR current 32 - 275m and 14 - 400m). He needs 300m on 32 and 550m on 14

Citation XL G-NJAC(Signature 578F) being vectored onto ILS runway 32(1105) inbound from Luton

This is one(CS-DXY) of three Netjet Citation XLs which have been reregistered in UK. Obviously something to do with Brexit))

PA-46T Malibu N195AM is joining the zone VFR from Southeast(1125) inbound from Great Massingham
It is followed about 10 minutes later by Cirrus SR20 N369AL also from Great Massingham

The Cirrus is a regular visitor for maintenance, so presumably the Malibu is acting as crew ferry to take the piolt home

There have been 2 so far, but not sure if there are any more:-

G-GDFW(Channex 902B) pushing back(0945) for radar vectored circuit and land
G-JZBI(Channex 65TN) pushing back(1130) for radar vectored circuit and land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock