Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

But I presume its operating on behalf of the parent company rather than Wizz Air UK.
Wizz Air Malta was established as the fourth carrier within the Wizz Air Group (alongside Wizz Air Hungary, Wizz Air UK and Wizz Air Abu Dhabi) to further diversify the Group's operations, provide enhanced flexibility and increase the potential for significant network and fleet expansion.

Wizz Air Malta was established as the fourth carrier within the Wizz Air Group (alongside Wizz Air Hungary, Wizz Air UK and Wizz Air Abu Dhabi) to further diversify the Group's operations, provide enhanced flexibility and increase the potential for significant network and fleet expansion.
Thanks for clarifying.

There must be as there's an FH622 departure to Dalaman showing this evening on the LBA departures board.

Tonight's flight is positioning in direct from Dalaman operated by Airbus A320, TC-FHL.

It's got to operate FRA-NCL-DLM before heading to LBA later

Last edited:
I am not a one for listing flight-planned arrivals and they can alter so often, however today there are so many scheduled thought I would give a heads up for anyone interested:-
OE-GHB Citation XL from St. Gallen 0735
OE-FZA Citation Mustang(GAC 906Y) from London City 0815
9H-XOA Citation XL(Vista Jet 691) from Le Bourget 1015
G-FLYK King Air 200(Poyston 04) from Isle of Man 1115
D-BOSS Praetor(Air Hamburg 565) from Le Bourget 1345
D-ATOP Legacy 650(Air Hamburg 728) from Cannes 1555
D-CSCA Citationjet 3(Silver Cloud 378) from Faro 1815
9H-VJN Global 6000(Vista Jet 861) from St. Louis 1940
9H-AMY CRJ-950(Legend 579A) from Kirkenes 2030
As yet there is no outbound flIght plan for the Gulfstream N232G which arrived last night.
Finally, Kirkenes is in Norway to save you looking up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock