G-VWND Virgin a330 just landed DSA for storage, G-VMNK also on route from LGW.
3 x TUI 737 due in later also for storage.
No need to re-iterate this I’m sure, but please don’t visit the airport to view movements, we’ll have to be satisfied with keeping an eye on FR 24 for now
Apologies G-VWND was the one that arrived last week VMNK & VLMN are today’s arrivals. 3 in total, parking stand 16 / 17.

Apparently some more Wizz tomorrow according to dried fruit, not sure if the airport will be able to handle anymore after that they need to keep a couple of stands free for cargo.

Tue 24 Mar 2020 - Movements today:

Scheduled
WZZ A320 from CLJ
WZZ A21N from BUD
----
For storage
2x VIR A332 for storage (G-VMNK & G-VLNM) from LGW and MAN
2x TOM B738 for storage (G-TAWG & G-FDZS) from LGW and CWL
----
Cargo
The regular B744 of Astral Aviation (TF-AMU) inbound from Nairobi and out to Frankfurt
Another B744 of Rubystar Airways (Belarus) (EW-511TQ) inbound from Fujairah in the UAE

Apparently some more Wizz tomorrow according to dried fruit, not sure if the airport will be able to handle anymore after that they need to keep a couple of stands free for cargo.
Hi Rob, from what I’m hearing DSA could probably take another 6 or 7 a320 / 737 size while still leaving space for cargo work plus the odd passenger movements.

Tue 25 Mar 2020 - Movements today:

Scheduled

Wizz Air A321 from BUD
----
For storage
2x Wizz Air UK A320 for storage (G-WUKD & G-WUKF) from LTN
3x Wizz Air UK A321 for storage (G-WUKC, G-WUKG & G-WUKJ) from LTN
This means the entire Wizz Air UK fleet will be stored in DSA
----
Cargo
Cargolux B748 (LX-VCL) arrived in the early hours from MXP and departed a couple of hours later to LUX
Cargolux B744 (LX-OCV) has just arrived from BAH and is due out later to LUX
-- The Rubystar B744 is still on the ground having arrived last night.

------------------

Stored Aircraft (16) - by the end of today

VIR A332 (3): G-VWND, G-VLNM, G-VMNK
--
WUK A320 (3): G-WUKD, G-WUKE, G-WUKF
WUK A321 (7): G-WUKC, G-WUKG, G-WUKH, G-WUKI, G-WUKJ, G-WUKK, G-WUKL
--
TOM B738 (3): G-FDZS, G-TAWF, G-TAWG

Fri 27 Mar 20
Two more B744s in DSA today:
N486MC - Atlas Air - arrived around midnight
TF-AMN - Air Atlanta Icelandic (operates for Magma Aviation but today operates under an Air Atlanta flight number) - arrives later today.

Fri 27 Mar 20
Two more B744s in DSA today:
N486MC - Atlas Air - arrived around midnight
TF-AMN - Air Atlanta Icelandic (operates for Magma Aviation but today operates under an Air Atlanta flight number) - arrives later today.
Both of these now on the ground, Magma due out 13.00 and Atlas due out 15.00.
Royal Jordanian JY-AGQ is on its way back from Amman, due13.30.

Bucharest and Cluj Napojca flights are continuing at the moment, making 1 flight per day through the passenger terminal as things stand.
Freight flights also continue, but have slowed down this weekend with only the Jordanian a310 JY-AGQ on Saturday and the regular Sunday Nairobi 747 today, which was TF-AMU.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock