yes they will do 1 short flight or circuit per week so they can go straight into service when they ever get to do revenue flights. It saves on a lot of maintainence..

I don't know if Easyjet will do similar they have quite a.few aircraft stored at Liverpool now.

Apparantly its easier to store Airbus Aircraft for periods of time without them needing specific maintenance. Not so Boeings unfortunately. Seems flying them, albeit briefly, is one way, the other is constant checks by ground engineers.

Saw a Ryanair on way into LPL,this afternoon about 16.30 from Stansted. See them and Easyjet frequently as a rule. This was the first in weeks.

Fingers crossed Liverpool will be unaffected but I can't see how any of the Ryanair bases will go unscathed. It's likely every airport will see a short term downturn in their operations until the recovery can take place.

Fingers crossed Liverpool will be unaffected but I can't see how any of the Ryanair bases will go unscathed. It's likely every airport will see a short term downturn in their operations until the recovery can take place.

I think your right....its not really an 'as normal' time. I expect the most popular destinations will be added for summer 2021, maybe some other wont reappear for next year. The Irish routes I imagine will be unaffected.

I think your right....its not really an 'as normal' time. I expect the most popular destinations will be added for summer 2021, maybe some other wont reappear for next year. The Irish routes I imagine will be unaffected.

Liverpool to Dublin is available throughout 2021 now.

Looking at the Ryanair website, their selection available for summer 2021 is much reduced from all their UK departure airports, and some airports are not featuring at all.

As far as LPL is concerned so far for 2021 summer the selection is ALC BCN AGP PMI and DUB only, so much less than normal.

Looking at the Ryanair website, their selection available for summer 2021 is much reduced from all their UK departure airports, and some airports are not featuring at all.

As far as LPL is concerned so far for 2021 summer the selection is ALC BCN AGP PMI and DUB only, so much less than normal.
BRS is another that only has a limited number of routes in the Ryanair booking engine for summer 2021 at the moment.

According to routes online apart from a few exceptions the majority of Ryanair's Liverpool program will be operating by July, with a few routes beginning in June and a few more in October.

To me the sticking point is the 14 day quarantine requirement upon returning to the UK.

With them planning to operate so many services this summer, maybe the advert they have on their website for 2021 is just an initial selection, as you might expect more routes next year than this ?!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock