Advertisement

Thomas Cook

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Thread starter Admin #201
Jerry,

What do the asterisks indicate?

Advertisement

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Thread starter Admin #204

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Moderator #205
I wonder who contacted Reach Plc (formerly Trinity Mirror) about this. They trawl social media sites in order to fill their web editions with all sorts of nonsense. Perhaps someone mentioned it on social media and one of Reach's finest was on to it in a flash.
Apparently Thomas Cook put out a press release. I know UK Aviation News did an article about it a few days ago which they posted on facebook. I did comment on that article and said it was old news and questioned the accuracy of the info as the PMI Wednesday flight was dropped when S19 went onsale for Enfidha and got a response about TCX putting out the press release and that the info was correct.
In the end it's just a click bait article that has prompted the usual CWL is crap comments on social media.

Cardiffbay

Feb 18, 2018
Cardiff
It’s a poorly written and researched artical too. No mention of them operating a longer season and using works like “Thomas Cook claim”. This claim could have been confimed by the paper by spending about 30 seconds on a calculator.

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Moderator #209
Summer 2020 appears to have the same amount of flights as this year, but has 3 Tenerife and 3 Dalaman.
Is it onsale on the flights website? As sometimes the holiday side will use other airlines. Also I think Dalaman is 3 weekly this year.

Advertisement

Top Bottom