Goodness it must be wild out there. The FR landed at its second attempt but the GVA is now over Rouen and headed south to ? possibly all the way back to GVA. Glad I'm not flying today.

Easyjet did divert back to Geneva Ryanair aircraft seemed to be doing another approach as EK39 touched down and FR2157 ended up at Bournemouth Think we might have had a TUI Boeing 757-200 land from Alicante and I thought QR3 From Doha bound for LHR was coming in looks set for Manchester

Yes just landed at Manchester A7-APC makes up for out EK A380 which has ended up at Frankfurt

Answering my own question, it appears to have been down to strong winds earlier today. Looking at the METAR's for AMS on FR24, there were gusts as strong as 49kts. I suppose this has caused a backlog of aircraft.

Kevin

Not as bad as the issues TUI and Jet 2 are having with the Canary Islands flights, due to sand storms, most of sundays flights have been delayed around 24 hours to Monday, TUI's Saturday Las Palmas flight is shoiwng a delay of 38 hours at present!

According to bbc weather it looks like the snow ploughs may be getting some use tonight/ tomorrow
Does anyone know ? Are there any special Wolves flights planned for tomorrow

Its a pre planned arrival, there was one last Monday as well operating Colongne - Belfast info via the bhx movements site (Ian's).

For want of something to report, Beech B200 Super King Air G-CIFE seems to be diverting to BHX. FR24 has it listed as EDI - OXF. It got as far south as Stratford -upon-Avon before turning north and is on final for R33. FR24 has 3000m Visibility at OXF so not sure its weather related.

There are 2 business jets in the circuit at OXF and both have done go arounds. Could just be training, but it's been foggy all day here in Cambridgeshire so possibly due to weather.

Kevin

For want of something to report, Beech B200 Super King Air G-CIFE seems to be diverting to BHX. FR24 has it listed as EDI - OXF. It got as far south as Stratford -upon-Avon before turning north and is on final for R33. FR24 has 3000m Visibility at OXF so not sure its weather related.

There are 2 business jets in the circuit at OXF and both have done go arounds. Could just be training, but it's been foggy all day here in Cambridgeshire so possibly due to weather.

Kevin
Cloud at OXF is below 100ft so hence the divs
N410M went to FAB and LXPCF to STN

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock