It was due to start in March according to the press release 3 months ago !
According to Pprune they is a swaith of new routes to be announced tomorrow
Let hope they are not all MAN & BRS !!
Going by GLA i'd imagine the route is linked with an extra based aircraft for EDI so that might not start at EDI until say June and beyond for the holidays.

I take it the "proposed" new BHX-EDI has been shelved.

It is very strange that a new route is launched months ago and still not on sale.

However Easyjet and BHX is very strange. :unsure:

Interesting that Easyjet today announced new services from Edinburgh to Gibraltar and Catania, both of which are bookable straight away, and yet 3 months on, a flight of just over 1 hour, between 2 UK major cities, twice a day still isnt bookable? Must be so difficult to get BHX slots!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So why?

either the route is not going to start and has been quietly dropped, or are Easyjet awaiting some sort of huge announcement about BHX??

I know which one my money is on!! :mad: very strange indeed, anyone know what is going on?

Flybe have their 3x daily CDG on sale for S20 which rules that out so I'll go with AMS, although I'd prefer it to be on a route where capacity is needed such as Milan or Berlin.
Flybe don't necessarily have to give up CDG or AMS just slots I believe.

Flybe don't necessarily have to give up CDG or AMS just slots I believe.

Correct and only if another airline wants them.

CDG is currently 6x daily with three Air France and three Flybe, so with BE now having 3x daily on sale for S20 all of their slots are being used meaning no interest from elsewhere.

AMS on the other hand currently only has 4x daily Flybe on sale for S20 which is a reduction on previous years.

Showing in the app :)

full

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock