Information: Foreign Travel Advice

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Spain has apparently just lifted it's UK tourist ban stating that visitors will now be allowed this summer but tourists will have to follow local Covid restrictions.

KARFA

Jun 3, 2014
sorry, i am still not clear what you have read? could you actually link to what you read that said Spain just lifted it's UK tourist ban?

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
sorry, i am still not clear what you have read? could you actually link to what you read that said Spain just lifted it's UK tourist ban?
I read it on a Spanish news site earlier today on my mobile phone. I can't find the specific article now I'm on the laptop sorry.

The news article I read quoted a Spanish politician saying although the restrictions were being lifted, British tourists would still have to abide by local restrictions.

KARFA

Jun 3, 2014
Ah ok.

Well it is certainly the case UK tourists can't enter until at least the end of April. As to what happens after that, I think we would have to wait and see and whether there are conditions like vaccines.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Just to be clear, the report was from the Spanish end and notwithstanding what the UK government decides to do.

KARFA

Jun 3, 2014
Just to be clear, the report was from the Spanish end and notwithstanding what the UK government decides to do.

Thanks, yes from the Spanish end as a UK passport holder you can't currently enter Spain as a tourist until end of April at the earliest. I think what happens from May in terms of whether the Spanish will relax this will depend on the infection rates and vaccination progress there.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.