Elmdon80slad

Apr 13, 2012
Hi I am re-posting this as I cant see my original posts about this posted last year, anyway after having very possitive results with an online photo company on ebay, I want to highly commend them and fully recommend them for all your photo equipment, I have had nothing but excellent service and communication from this company, and they are available to communicate 24hrs, so this in its self is first rate.
I understand from the comments I recieved that many others have been fully satissfied by this company, and have gone to them for custom, I was and am happy and delighted to have spread some good news about a half decent company for a change, oh - and they are cheap very cheap(possibly cheapest on ebay and amazon) for what they sell anyway they are called - ukbnsuk.

Enjoy people. :drinks:

Just had a very quick look and they do appear very reasonable compared to others, one lens I have my eye on is considerably cheaper there than from another online retailer.

Yep they are an excellent company and from all the people who have purchased off them, with a little push of myself, they are very very good value and very good back up and delivery from what I have been told...

Just to back up what I have told people about this great shop, I have been dealing with them recently ontop of previously, and I must say they have a fantastic custommer relations attitude, and thier level of service is second to none, I have and will continue to have absolutley no hesitation to do business with them for as long as I need photo gear.

5 Star Dealer

Ray Finkle said:
Just had a very quick look and they do appear very reasonable compared to others, one lens I have my eye on is considerably cheaper there than from another online retailer.

Which lens are you after Ray?

shopping

Does anybody else use filters when taking photos? This one is one of my favourites. It's a polariser filter for those that don't know. It's ideal for taking pictures through windows to reduce reflections. It will also darken the sky to give it a more natural appearance

#polariser #camerafilters #cameras

shopping

Does anybody else use filters when taking photos? This one is one of my favourites. It's a polariser filter for those that don't know. It's ideal for taking pictures through windows to reduce reflections. It will also darken the sky to give it a more natural appearance

#polariser #camerafilters #cameras
I have used polarising filters with great success. As you say, they give a more intense blue sky and clouds stand out better. They are also great for cutting reflections from water, allowing river beds etc to show more detail.
The only downside, is that they reduce the amount of light entering the lens and thus require a slower shutter speed or wider apeture. Definitely worth having one in your camera bag.

Kevin

Brum X first littlun from his new camera. I think its a bit blurry but hopefully practice will make perfect.

However i took about 5/6 photos but when i have connected my USB lead that came with the camera it hasnt downloaded the other pics onto my computer, only this one.

Any ideas on what i can do lads ??

Thanks X

Does your PC not offer you options @Brum X ?

All sorted Aviador, i just had to press a few buttons on the camera and take loads of random stuff in my flat. I have selected the C button on a dial which is for Custom use and that appears to let you download all the pics so until i get more used to the camera i will keep it on this option.

You know how it is when you have a new toy, you just wanna be an expert on day 1 which you never are but you pretend that you will be. Lol

;)

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock