Re: Germanwings

The rebranding can't come soon enough for the airline after todays events.

The main Germanwings thread in the Forums4airports Airline forum.

Hi everyone, it's very sad when you here that the Co pilot of the Germanwings aircraft crashed, what a sad loss of life...may they RIP... Andyc

I can't comprehend what was possibly going through the co-pilot's mind to make him want to commit such a dreadful and barbaric act.

Hamburg is now bookable until May 2016, the schedule stays at 6x weekly but the Friday flight is now showing as an A320.

Schedule update – DUS is now an A320 on every early morning and evening flight (Mon-Fri) with Saturday being the only day not to see A320 flights.

Both DUS and HAM are showing as A319s for S17.

Due to the ongoing situation with airberlin and Lufthansa, Eurowings (as a Lufthansa subsidiary) will be wet-leasing six airberlin A319s, although I don't know if these aircraft will be painted into Eurowings livery, or whether Eurowings will also get Germanwings A319s to operate flights.

It's not in GDS or publicly announced yet but heard off a reliable source it starts in April.

Eurowings will be starting a few UK routes next summer from Vienna, Dortmund and Munich.

It's not in GDS or publicly announced yet but heard off a reliable source it starts in April.

Eurowings will be starting a few UK routes next summer from Vienna, Dortmund and Munich.
Any other airports other than BHX?

Great news for all UK airports involved and VIE is on the wishlist of BHX for a long time! Can't wait for announcements to come.

now showing in google flights from Sunday March 26th :-

EW5892 VIE-BHX 13:00 14:30 Sun
EW5892 VIE-BHX 17:15 18:45 Mon, Wed-Fri
EW5892 VIE-BHX 17:35 19:05 Tue

EW5893 BHX-VIE 15:10 18:30 Sun
EW5893 BHX-VIE 19:30 22:50 Mon, Wed-Fri
EW5893 BHX-VIE 19:45 23:05 Tue

Good news great to see Vienna being served

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news for BHX and for me and my family my sister lives in Vienna so it will be much easier to travel to her. BHX-VIE bookable on Expedia too...these routes just keep coming! I guess it's a resumption though, BHX-VIE was operated by BACon and Marek's/Duo I remember doing BHX-VIE on a Duo CR7 just ten of us!
Daza

Yes, I searched that and found it wasn't showing but, as User correctly states, none of the LPL, LBA, NCL routes are showing yet so I wouldn't be worried!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock