Looking back to pre pandemic days and summer 2019 and it looks like summer 2023 will match S19 in number of frequencies. At the moment with Dublin and Malaga Ryanair will operate 9 weekly departures. I'd be very surprised if Faro wasn't 2 weekly as well. So fingers crossed it's likely we'll see 11 weekly departures from 3 routes with Ryanair in Summer 2023.

Ryanairs Faro winter schedule starts today. It'll be interesting to see how the route does.

Still no AGP on the FR App…

Something that needs to be added asap to ensure bookings are flowing in whilst VY make up their minds!

With VY achieving a 89% LF in September on AGP with more than decent pricing, it makes you wonder what is taking them so long!

Perhaps someone should let them know that the flights aren’t available to book on the app (Which is probably their major revenue stream these days!)

7 extra flights to DUB appearing on the FR app for the six nations against Ireland

2 extra on Fri 3rd
2 extra on Sat 4th
3 extra on Sun 5th

All showing ‘sold out’ currently but am sure will be released for sale soon!

Good news, i wonder if they the airport has spoken to them about putting on some flights to Rome?

Good news! That'll put Ryanair on 11 weekly departures and 3 destinations for Summer 2023.
Post automatically merged:

I do wonder if we'll see more from Ryanair for summer 23?

Last edited:
With Vueling cutting Alicante to 3 weekly maybe Ryanair might add Alicante or even Palma de Mallorca.

AGP flights still not showing for booking in the Ryanair app only on the web. The airline will miss out on potential bookings if they do not sort that out.
Still, it will be good to see some additional routes from Ryanair next year. Rome, Palma, Chania and one of the Croatian airports would be a great addition.

With Ryanair announcing over 75 new routes today for S23 (not all necessarily “brand new”), I am starting to lose heart in that we’ve seen all we will for CWL next year…

Still plenty of time, Ryanair is a big airline, personally though i think if they haven't added anything more by December then that is probably it for Summer 23.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock