:)

straight-outta-west-bromwich-t-shirt.png

I can see you sitting near the back, Ray. Do you always get to the ground that early or was it a poor gate that day?

Do I see two goal frames? That's a crafty ploy to help the home attackers. I bet there was only one goal frame at the other end.

Empty football grounds, what about empty cinemas....

Many, many years ago i went to see Lorna Doone at a cinema in Hereford. Feeling rich, i paid the extra to go up in the balcony and after my eyes had got used to the light i realised i was the only person up there. Not to worry, i sat down to watch the film, the story was a childhood favourite of mine.

Great adaptaton but half way through the film there was a loud shout from downstairs: 'Is there anybody else in here?' I shouted back: 'Just me upstairs'.

The cinema closed a few months later....

Empty football grounds, what about empty cinemas....

Many, many years ago i went to see Lorna Doone at a cinema in Hereford. Feeling rich, i paid the extra to go up in the balcony and after my eyes had got used to the light i realised i was the only person up there. Not to worry, i sat down to watch the film, the story was a childhood favourite of mine.

Great adaptaton but half way through the film there was a loud shout from downstairs: 'Is there anybody else in here?' I shouted back: 'Just me upstairs'.

The cinema closed a few months later....
Happened to me. Only myself and a friend in the cinema. Depends on the film. Mine was the Double Life of Veronique. Great movie but a French Polish Noir Physcological Art House movie does not wash with everyone.

Last edited:
9 games unbeaten. Mighty Moors in FA Cup First Round. Good day.
And Max O'Leary, whose time at Mighty Moors I asked about in this thread earlier in the week, enjoyed an excellent Championship debut for Bristol City today in their 1-0 win at Brentford.

Two (I think) Apache gunships flew low over Solihull as it was getting dark yesterday, heading roughly towards BHX. There may be some website with military flight info but sorry I don't have more details.
Saw two apaches Thursday evening between Coventry and Meriden around 6.30pm

Happened to me. Only myself and a friend in the cinema. Depends on the film. Mine was the Double Life of Veronique. Great movie but a French Polish Noir Physcological Art House movie does not wash with everyone.

Happened to me once too.

In the early nineties myself and a friend were the only two people in a cinema, I believe the film was Let Him Have It.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock