Glasgow gets 380 from 26th March.

Also told you it would be officially announced on their website too.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the Big Girl coming in over Darlaston now Live near the town can see them turn for Walsall finals or even over the Willenhall Area to Runway 15. I remember it flying from the Moxley direction or turning from Wednesbury to the Wednesbury/Pleck area low and slow and impressed as it glinted into the sun or seeing it at School or I think in the morning I saw an EK once. I have seen at from a far on the ground in 2019 passing BHX on a Coach to LHR

Now looking forward to booking from BNE to BHX this UK summer. Unless you have used the A380 it is hard to imagine the difference between it and the 777 ( even in cattle class).
Used the A380 many times, just gives a little more premium experience comapred to the 777s. However A380s have the window shield which makes it hard to record

I've been thinking about this alot but emirates rarley send 3 class planes to Birmingham. A 3 class A380 A6-EEV Once came to Birmingham, along with A6-EPI which came in on Christmas Day. I'm guessing their used for either lower demand or just not enough 2 class planes.

One of the most annoying (for me anyway) is flying back to BHX in J after having gotten off an F flight in Dubai as you are not permitted to use the first class lounge in Dubai as you are only getting onto a connecting business class flight.

Despite having purchased a flex or flex plus ticket for F. Wished they offered first as an option from BHX but hey ho, Emirates know their customer base better than their customers I suppose.

First world problems, I'll see myself out :D

One of the most annoying (for me anyway) is flying back to BHX in J after having gotten off an F flight in Dubai as you are not permitted to use the first class lounge in Dubai as you are only getting onto a connecting business class flight.

Despite having purchased a flex or flex plus ticket for F. Wished they offered first as an option from BHX but hey ho, Emirates know their customer base better than their customers I suppose.

First world problems, I'll see myself out :D
You would think that if it's a connecting flight, they'd let you use the first class lounge. Shame really.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock