I've spent the last couple of days exploring the north of Wales. Stayed in Caernarfon at the Premier Inn by the Victoria Dock but also visited Harlech castle and beach, Beaumaris and it's castle and Llanddona beach on Anglesey as well as stopping at Conwy castle this morning. The 4 castles were pretty impressive though my legs wished the medieval builders have put lifts in!
The scenery was spectacular and i'm hoping too go back next year and explore a bit more of the area especially Snowdonia.
I'm uploaded some photos to an album if anyone is interested in having a look. Also have 4 videos linked in the tweet i'll link of the views from the top of the 4 castles.

The First Minister of Wales will visit France too strengthen links between the 2 countries and coincidently it's on the weekend of the France v Wales game in the 6 Nations too which he's been invited too!

The Tories used the Welsh to achieve their Brexit goals and then did what they always do, promote England at the expense of Wales. If us Welsh have not woken up to this yet, then there is no hope for the us as a nation or a people. We will forever remain under the yoke of England, begging for scraps that Westminster will throw at us.

The problem Wales will always have is that it's not an election battleground. It rarely ever decides the result of the UK general and isn't rebellious like Scotland in voting for a party like the SNP and potentially threaten the union. You also have to ask what price do the people of Wales put on the union with England? Are they happy for the most part to not be a priority for spending for the UK government.

The First Minister off on his jollies again!

I wonder if he's flying from Cardiff Airport?

I don't understand by changing the name has anything to do with the "climate and ecological crisis". I've always referred to it in Welsh as Bannau Brycheiniog and Brecon Beacons in English.

I don't understand by changing the name has anything to do with the "climate and ecological crisis". I've always referred to it in Welsh as Bannau Brycheiniog and Brecon Beacons in English.
It's not the name change but the symbol change that used to be a burning beacon that's the part too do with the climate crisis.

The Travel House, travel agency group, are opening two more shops in South Wales, the first is in Penarth and the second is in Cwmbran. They intend to open more shops later in the year, and want to open in locations where are no independent agents. They are now members of the Hays Independence Group.

It'll be interesting to see how much it'll cost. Rail fares in the UK aren't cheap compared to other parts of Europe. It will be a lot quicker to fly up, obviously, so people will decide which is best for them when they consider the time it takes vs cost. Personally I don't think it'll compete with Loganair, but we'll have to wait and see.

The Football Association of Wales has extended its partnership with Wonky Sheep Travel, for flights and travel of Welsh football fans travelling to away games, and has also contracted the same firm for travel of fans for the Wales womans football team.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock