Answered Can I link back to my social media group?

Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
In a word NO

This is mentioned in our Terms & Rules section located in the HELP section at the base of the forum.

Forums4airports is a small forum and we have to pay for our servers, domain names and for the general upkeep of the forum software. We do this through the advertising revenue we generate and through donations given to the site by people wishing to upgrade their account.

Large Social Media organisations and their multi million $$$£££ empires have sufficient money to advertise their own groups. We has limited resources to be able to do this.

Anybody found to be advertising other aviation social media platforms risk having their account with us suspended as you are wilfully driving our traffic away from us. This includes using our Private Message system to do so.

If you are a webmaster and you have an aviation based website we are happy to add your website to our links page if you have a reciprocal link back to us.

In recent weeks some of you may be aware that Google has taken a knock by advertisers after their adverts were found on terror related Youtube videos. A large number of advertisers have suspended their advertising with Google which is our advertising platform. This is having a severe impact on the sites revenue.

If you wish to support Forums4airports you can by upgrading your account. This will remove advertisements for you giving you a better experience as you use the site. The links at the base of the site if anybody wishes to do this. If you don't wish to do that you can still support us by recommending us to friends and work colleagues.

Thanks for all your support!

#socialmedia #links #helpf4a

Top Bottom