Good stuff. Thank you for posting, Jerry.

Some photos from my morning at the airport.
Vueling A320 EC-KLT parked on stand 10 after arrival from Malaga
View attachment 5511
British Airways 777-200er under going engine tests at BAMC
100_4826.jpg KLM Fokker 70 PH-KZI parked on stand 9 after arrival from Amsterdam.
100_4836_Moment.jpg

Last edited:
While CWL-AMS was sat on the tarmac for 3 hours on 16th August due to fog at AMS i was able to get some photos of CWL's morning flights.
Boarding CWL-AMS on stand 9 at 6 am.

View attachment 5840
Thomson departure to Palma de Mallorca
View attachment 5844 Eastern Airways JS41 getting ready to board for Anglesey
View attachment 5845
Eastern Airways departure for Anglesey being pushed back from stand 8
View attachment 5847 Flybe Q400 departing for London City
View attachment 5848 Vueling A320 arriving from Malaga
View attachment 5849 Vueling A320 arrival from Malaga on stand 10 during turnaround
vy2.jpg
View attachment 5851

You need to invest in a DSLR or a Bridge camera if you're getting into photography. :)

cb7301af064ef9b10d6c5e2399ea84b9.gif

You need to invest in a DSLR or a Bridge camera if you're getting into photography. :)

cb7301af064ef9b10d6c5e2399ea84b9.gif
I have been thinking about it. Although i used my mobile phone for a lot of the photos i've taken, i do have a Kodak camera at home but it's finding the time to go spotting with work and life generally.

The results of a couple of hours at the airport today.
Wales Air Ambulance fly bye
air ambulance.jpg
Aurigny ATR72 500 arriving from GCI to take the Ospreys to Cleremont for their Champions Cup game.
aurigny1.jpg

aurigny1.jpg
aurigny2.jpg
Aero4M E145 taking Cardiff Blues to Lyon for their Challenge Cup tomorrow.
blues charter.jpg
View attachment 7305
Eastern Airways Saab2000 and J41
saab2000.jpg

View attachment 7307
Flybe E195 parked on stand 11
flybe12.jpg
Flybe Q400 arriving from Glasgow
flybe white.jpg flybe white.jpg

Good pics. CWL does well with rugby and football charter flights.

Good pics. CWL does well with rugby and football charter flights.
Yeah it does. I unfortunately i missed the Toulon team arriving on their VLM A320 this afternoon and the Enter Air that was there earlier this morning. It was nice to see the airport busy as well with i think at least 6 aircraft on the ground at one time.
It was the Aurigny ATR 72 that i really wanted to get a photo of as they are such a rare visitor to the airport. I was tracking it on FR24 and for some reason it originally took off and then returned to Guernsey after 8 minutes for some unknown reason but they did make it eventually!

Jet2 737 300 G-GDFT brought in the Scotland team for the Wales game in Cardiff tomorrow.
jet21.jpg
View attachment 7484
jet23.jpg
Blue Islands ATR 42 300 G-ISLF operated a charter to Leeds Bradford for Cardiff City FC
blue islands 42.jpg
blue islands 421.jpg
Flybe E195 G-FBEJ Welcome to Yorkshire livery arriving from Paris CDG
welcome to yorkshire.jpg
View attachment 7489
Flybe Q400 G-JEDV EDI based operating an extra flight for the Six Nations rugby
View attachment 7490
View attachment 7491
Eastern Airways J41 arriving from Newcastle
bridge3.jpg

See you didn't include G-SKBD and G-OLIV Jerry :)
Are you in the area tomorrow? I will be heading to the Highwayman by the looks of it.
No i work weekends. My next planned trip will be for the French rugby airlift.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock