Cardiff Airport Video Thread

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Seen this video posted online of a Titan Airways 737 300 landing on runway 30 at Cardiff Airport.

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Jet2 departing Cardiff Airport this afternoon.

superking

Premium Member
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2013
Good video jerry. Shame about the fence.They put a fence up round BRS as well,so it seems like the norm now a days.

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Yeah the fence is a pain. I might start taking some steps in the future and see if that makes a difference.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Icelandair 757 200 operating a one off charter to Akureyri last Tuesday.
I watched that one on YouTube earlier this evening before you posted it here, Jerry. Although not particularly bothered what an aircraft or livery looks like I've always liked the 757's looks, and the Icelandair livery looks quite good to my not particularly discerning eye. It's uncluttered.

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Icelandair is a nice livery. They also have some wonderful other liveries as well, was hoping for the Northern lights one but had to make do with a normal livery. I stayed late especially to get it as the chances of seeing one at CWL again is remote!

superking

Premium Member
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2013
A nice video jerry of the A320 aircraft also of the tractor with the grass cutter lol.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.