Elisa

Mar 13, 2018
Germany
Ever feelt like getting off a plane is taking much longer than it should? If so, you aren't alone!

Join us in our goal of improving the lives of airline passengers by testing the most effective ways of exiting a plane!
In a big deboarding experiment, we would like to find out which is the best way to leave a plane.

We will film inside a real aircraft body and try a variety of deboarding methods to determine which procedure is the quickest.

And each method of deboarding will also be evaluated by you!

clip_image005.png
⏰Date: March 23rd 9am – 6pm
Place: Cotswold Airport, Cirencester / Tetbury Road entrance

In order to sign up for the event, please send an email to [email protected]

We would like to make the experiment as realisitc as possible, so please bring your own hand luggage. ️

We are not able to offer any financial compensation.
We provide a heated marquee, catering and an unique experience!

The production is a 15 min documentary for Galileo, a daily prime time show that is to be seen in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

If there are any questions, you can reach us via email or at 0049 89 255 44 80 36

Thank you so much &
Welcome on board!

Parachute !!!
Sorry it's my sense of humor, but actually if ground handling could have the steps and or the air bridge ready and manned it would make a real difference as in my experience it's one of the two main reasons for delay the other being fellow passengers taking the kitchen sink with them.
Of course it's not just disembarking but customs and baggage claim also are part of the whole picture as it's when you exit the airport that counts. Then there is the local transport inferstucture it's a never ending once you start.

Best wishes for your project any improvements will be welcome.

Hi!
Yes, of course we know some possible reasons, but the interesting part of it is to try it out and to prove it :) And then finding an actual solution.

Thanks!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock