easyJet

Advertisement

paully

Jan 22, 2018
Dewsbury
Over in Jersey this weekend, came out with Easyjet yesterday morning who have made a massive difference on this once seasonal weekend route. The A319 was full on a Friday in November at one time I would not have had this year round daily flight option, I would be waiting until next May most likely for a seasonal service, with pretty high fares. So well done to Easyjet !
One reason Carl is that the ferries are in a mess..Condor has just been taken over by yet another Investment group with a small shareholding by Brittany Ferries, thought to be providing back office and marketing functions. They are trying to operate passenger services with Fast Craft in very difficult and tidal waters, especially in winter. Clearly EZY have spotted the opening and gone for it. No doubt they will be a lot cheaper than Condor as well.

Carl0927

Premium Member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Dec 19, 2016
Cheshire
One reason Carl is that the ferries are in a mess..Condor has just been taken over by yet another Investment group with a small shareholding by Brittany Ferries, thought to be providing back office and marketing functions. They are trying to operate passenger services with Fast Craft in very difficult and tidal waters, especially in winter. Clearly EZY have spotted the opening and gone for it. No doubt they will be a lot cheaper than Condor as well.
The fare was good, went on Saturday morning , Friday afternoon was quite a bit more. Plus the other thing you could do Jersey for a weekend by car and ship too far to drive to Channel ports and a long crossing.

Carl0927

Premium Member
Dec 19, 2016
Cheshire
Easyjet are to introduce twice weekly LPL-TFS for the winter. Flights on Wednesday and Saturday outbound 1325/1800. Returns 1840/2310
The airport has recently tweeted that they have welcomed their 10,000 passenger on this new Easyjet route.

Carl0927

Premium Member
Dec 19, 2016
Cheshire
Arrived on Easyjet this evening from Faro. Was told at check in at Faro, we were lucky they had over 200 cancellations today. A number of Gatwick and Luton passengers on board due to cancelled flights. V bumpy descent but smooth landing.

Top Bottom