Advertisement

JENNYJET

Platinum Member
Subscriber
Subscriber
Subscriber
Dec 15, 2015
ASTWOOD BANK, WORCESTERSHIRE.
Since my message #279 I have slept heavily but given my Pericarditis and more long standing issues, this was expected. No need for more grog since I awoke at 03:30 Saturday having completely missed Friday and my dear Peggy was brilliant, no mess or leaving messages on the carpet, 24 hours fasting for both of us I am feeling woozy, a little uncertain as I have never lost an entire day before so it is abstinence for me until such time it becomes necessary to have a drink!

Look after yourselves folks!

JENNYJET

Platinum Member
Subscriber
Subscriber
Subscriber
Dec 15, 2015
ASTWOOD BANK, WORCESTERSHIRE.
Scrumpy is powerful stuff. 7.2% flat cloudy heaven in a glass. I have had none for nearly a week and am completely dry due to medication. Because it is an opiate, alcohol is illadvised as a partner drug. I hope to try a Malbec some day but my current tipple is a hybrid of Tempranillo and Cabernet 50:50 @ 13.5% on the Spartico label ex Espana!

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
I have work in the morning so, maybe just a night cap for me this evening.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
in-between catching spiders.... on my third of the evening so far. Clearly the spiders know something more about the weather than we do.

Finger66

Platinum Member
Aug 21, 2015
South Leeds
So after watching England unconvincingly pulverise Ireland, whilst consuming a Hobgoblin Gold or two, the Cabernet Sauvignon has taken over. Hopefully the grain and grape mix doesn't result in a wasted Sunday morning!

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
I'm generally fine with any other drink mixing but the real ale and red wine combo is usually the one that results in an extended lie in the next morning.

Time for a single malt before bed.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.