Air France/KLM

Advertisement

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
I think it’s a very limited season now - July and August only at the moment. I think last year it went till the end of the summer season. Lufthansa / Brussels effect ?
I see it now! The 17.15 departure in July and August by the looks of it.
Interesting that its only July and August where you'd expect it to be quieter. As for any effect Lufthansa/Brussels have you'd have thought that the 737 would be a good counter to them.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
I think it’s a very limited season now - July and August only at the moment. I think last year it went till the end of the summer season. Lufthansa / Brussels effect ?
Might be aircraft availability. I think that in the early part of the summer the daily frequency is 3 x E190 plus 1 x E175 but in July and August it's 3 x E190 plus 1 x B737-700. A year or two ago the schedule was 4 x daily E190 although I think easyJet was 10/11 x weekly then.

This year easyJet drops from 13 x weekly in early summer to 12 x weekly in July and August and back to 13 x weekly after that.

I doubt though that KLM has increased its July/August presence in terms of aircraft size to counter easyJet's one less rotation a week during those months.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes

Seasider

Premium Member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 16, 2009
East Coast
Glad to see their headline picture was of a Fokker 70. I am sure there a lot of enthusiasts in the Bristol area who could supply them a photo of an Embrear 190.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
Yes
Glad to see their headline picture was of a Fokker 70. I am sure there a lot of enthusiasts in the Bristol area who could supply them a photo of an Embrear 190.
The Bristol Post, or Bristol Live as Reach plc (formerly Trinity Mirror) likes to describe their web edition, regularly features a picture of the airport that depicts a Continental Airlines Boeing 757-200 amongst other aircraft parked on stand. That service ended in November 2010.

Top Bottom