NEW route from Bristol: Visit VIENNA, the most liveable city on the planet
1111px-OE-LOQ_Airbus_A320-200_Laudamotion_PMI_2019-07-02_(16a).jpg

Austria's low fare airline No. 1 starts the new direct connection from Bristol to Vienna. Lauda offers two weekly flights from Bristol to Austria’s capital, Vienna with flights commencing at the end of March 2020

Vienna was voted the most liveable city on the planet for the tenth time. There’s no better time of the year to discover Vienna’s world renowned art, culture and culinary delights than in Summer. Visit the Schönbrunn Palace, St. Stephen’s Cathedral or one of the numerous exhibitions by national and international artists.

To celebrate this new route, Lauda offers an unbeatable deal - €19.99 (one-way) from Bristol to the most livable city on the planet, Vienna. You can find and book the entire Lauda flight offer on www.laudamotion.com or via our Lauda app for iOS and Android.

Andreas Gruber, CEO Lauda:

“Our routes work because we have the right offer for price-sensitive customers. We are proud to offer our passengers a new non-stop service from Bristol to Vienna. With our new City Shuttle routes, we will increase our destination network.”

New route and airline for Bristol
Vienna 2 weekly with Lauda starting 29th March 2020

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryanair have bought the remaining 25% of Laudamotion, to make it a wholely owned by Ryanair.New aircraft liveries and fleet expanded.

Just an idea , but has anyone thought that the ‘ more to follow’ could be a Lauda base ? Looking at the range of destinations they serve - Bulgaria , Greek islands , Cyprus etc maybe they could slot in where tcx has left. Just a thought but we all thinking jet2 , tui or easyJet but could it be Lauda ?

Just an idea , but has anyone thought that the ‘ more to follow’ could be a Lauda base ? Looking at the range of destinations they serve - Bulgaria , Greek islands , Cyprus etc maybe they could slot in where tcx has left. Just a thought but we all thinking jet2 , tui or easyJet but could it be Lauda ?
It's possible I suppose but I wonder whether it would conflict with the Ryanair operation at the airport.

There’s a Lauda flight appearing for palma on the Ryanair app for next summer
Is that replacing some of the previously shown Ryanair flights?

Realistically, anything other than the already announced Vienna route could only be Palma, unless Lauda began operating W-pattern flights. The other two bases (Dusseldorf and Stuttgart) seem unlikely for direct flights to BRS,

Ryanair and it's subsidiary Lauda are both based at PMI and both operate their own branded flights:
- Lauda flights operated by Lauda aircraft
- Ryanair flights operated by Ryanair aircraft and some by Lauda aircraft.

Lauda will have a 10x aircraft based at PMI next summer:
- 4x aircraft will operate Lauda flights to Germany and Austria.​
- 6x aircraft will operate flights on behalf of Ryanair (which show as Ryanair - operated by Lauda) to all over Europe and the UK.​
Ryanair will also have 4x of their own based aircraft operating Ryanair flights all over Europe and the UK.

Therefore, Ryanair technically will have 10x aircraft based (6x operated by Lauda), operating to destinations all over Europe and the UK.

Ryanair and it's subsidiary Lauda are both based at PMI and both operate their own branded flights:
- Lauda flights operated by Lauda aircraft
- Ryanair flights operated by Ryanair aircraft and some by Lauda aircraft.

Lauda will have a 10x aircraft based at PMI next summer:
- 4x aircraft will operate Lauda flights to Germany and Austria.​
- 6x aircraft will operate flights on behalf of Ryanair (which show as Ryanair - operated by Lauda) to all over Europe and the UK.​
Ryanair will also have 4x of their own based aircraft operating Ryanair flights all over Europe and the UK.

Therefore, Ryanair technically will have 10x aircraft based (6x operated by Lauda), operating to destinations all over Europe and the UK.
Thanks, Severn

I know that your post concerns the Palma Lauda base. With Vienna-Bristol the Wednesday flight is shown as 'operated by Lauda' and the Sunday flight 'operated by Ryanair'. On the Ryanair web booking engine both flights have a red Lauda insignia and both have OE flight codes.

Furthermore, the original press release began with, Austria's low fare airline No. 1 starts the new direct connection from Bristol to Vienna. Lauda offers two weekly flights from Bristol to Austria’s capital, Vienna with flights commencing at the end of March 2020

From all this it seems that the reverse of Palma is true in that Ryanair is operating the flight for Lauda on Sundays.

From all this it seems that the reverse of Palma is true in that Ryanair is operating the flight for Lauda on Sundays.
Yes, the Wednesday flight is Lauda, operated by Lauda, and the Sunday flight is Lauda, operated by Ryanair!

Interestingly, the VIE base has 11x Lauda aircraft based, plus 4x Ryanair aircraft operating for Lauda. To confuse things, there are also 3x Malta Air aircraft based, all operated by Lauda!

There’s a Lauda flight appearing for palma on the Ryanair app for next summer
It's shown on the Ryanair booking engine for Thursdays although not yet available for booking. It doesn't appear to be an increase on Ryanair's summer 2019 though when there were nine flights per week in May and ten per week for the remainder of the summer.

The Lauda flight on Thursdays (the morning one of two on that day) is simply a straight replacement of a Ryanair aircraft in 2019, and is another flight where Lauda is operating for Ryanair with a FR flight code.

Ryanair will close its Lauda base at Vienna later this month following failure to secure a new working agreement with unions.

The 2 x weekly Lauda flights to Bristol from/to Vienna are now shown in the booking engine operated by Ryanair aircraft albeit under Lauda flight codes.

Originally one of the weekly rotations was to be operated by Lauda and the other by Ryanair both under Lauda flights codes.

The flights are due to resume in early July.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock