Wamos are being kept busy at BHX both today and Monday, according to FR24. Meanwhile, the HiFly A343 is showing departing today 10.15E, but didn't arrive, so i expect this won't happen.

Wamos are being kept busy at BHX both today and Monday, according to FR24. Meanwhile, the HiFly A343 is showing departing today 10.15E, but didn't arrive, so i expect this won't happen.
Are these flights linked to the evacuation of people from Sudan?

Arrived Saturday 03.25hrs, shown as departing BHX at 10.00hrs to Beja.

Are these flights linked to the evacuation of people from Sudan?
Yes information on Ian's site.

I don't see anything from WAMOS for Monday, but FR24 is showing a TITAN A321NEO (G-POWT, AWC865) due from LCA at 17:07.
FR24 have obviously removed the Wamos for today. Perhaps the Titan A321 is more suited to the load. Potentially the last of the Sudanese refugees.
I have to say that watching the whole operation via FR24 and Planefinder over the last week or so, the RAF and chartered carriers have done a fantastic job in difficult and dangerous circumstances. Although listening to the BBC you would be given the exact opposite view, particularly last week. Most odd!!.

There is a rescue flight today from Port Sudan which from what I can find out on the mainstream media will be carried out by the RAF. So my guess is the RAF will take the refugees to Cyprus where the Titan A321 will complete the task.

It's not really in the BBC's DNA to credit a Conservative government with anything if can possibly be avoided.

There is a rescue flight today from Port Sudan which from what I can find out on the mainstream media will be carried out by the RAF. So my guess is the RAF will take the refugees to Cyprus where the Titan A321 will complete the task.

It's not really in the BBC's DNA to credit a Conservative government with anything if can possibly be avoided.
I agree!. Titan G-POWT has just departed Stansted heading south east, so heading for Larnaca no doubt.
The RAF have been getting refugees out of Sudan and up to Cyprus, where the leased aircraft take over.
RAF Akrotiri has had a temporary base, consisting of Voyagers, C-17 Globemasters, Hercules and A400.

Are we due another Air Canada 787-9 I know we have C-GWUU but apparently another is due soon
It's quite possible, if STS have a contract with Air Canada. I guess that Ian is the person that will know. If another does arrive, it is most likely that the same crew would fly C-GWUU back a day or so later.

TITAN A321NEO (G-POWT, AWC866) is due back again from LCA on Tue at 15:51.

The Titan A321 due back from Cyprus again today at 15:50 then down to position out to Stansted.

Meanwhile for TUI the Privilege 757 is operating today to Alicante for them, also TUI have two 789's operating to Montego Bay, Palma x 2 and Espargos plus a 788 to Punta Cana

One 789 has positioned in from Manchester along with a737 from Gatwick hopefully this is TUI sorting themselves out for summer unlike last year when they got ina bit of a pickle at times.

All info from the bhxmovementsblog.

The Titan A321 due back from Cyprus again today at 15:50 then down to position out to Stansted.

Meanwhile for TUI the Privilege 757 is operating today to Alicante for them, also TUI have two 789's operating to Montego Bay, Palma x 2 and Espargos plus a 788 to Punta Cana

One 789 has positioned in from Manchester along with a737 from Gatwick hopefully this is TUI sorting themselves out for summer unlike last year when they got ina bit of a pickle at times.

All info from the bhxmovementsblog.

The Privilege Style will be operating for TUI until at least Sunday.

They have 1 737 Max, G-TUMA, and 4 738's, G-TAWK, G-TAWO, G-TAWS & G-TAWV & 1 789, G-TUIJ, on maintenance at present.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock