The FlightService A332 9H-BFS is due in from Washington at 05.05E MLF302F on Saturday according to FR24.
Post automatically merged:

Air Tanker A332 G-VYGK due in from Brize Norton at 07.42E. TOM865P flight number, so presumably covering for TUI ?.

The Maleth A332 9H-BFS is due back today having left on the 15th to Phnom Pehnm then to Tbilisi, Washington and back to Birmingham.
Quite a trip.

Air Tanker A332 G-VYGK due in from Brize Norton at 07.42E. TOM865P flight number, so presumably covering for TUI ?.

It's operating the TUI flight to Montego Bay I believe Air Tanker has no IFE. If so some unhappy passengers on a nine hour plus flight I would imagine still by teatime they will be in the Caribbean sun. 😃

TUI also have a 789 off to Barbados this morning even more 😃 faces.

FR24 is showing 2 arrivals from Bridgetown (BGI) tomorrow morning, BY279, B787-8 due at 05:40 and BY763, B787-9 due at 05:55 (no registrations currently available). I've searched these flight numbers on FR24 but can't find any flights prior to 20 Nov. Are they a winter cruise service?

Kevin
TOM279 = G-TUIF BGI
TOM763 = G-TUIM BGI
TOM243 = G-VYGK CUN

0700 - OE-FNP
0825 - I-TOPX
1605 - 9H-JCE

FR24 is showing 2 arrivals from Bridgetown (BGI) tomorrow morning, BY279, B787-8 due at 05:40 and BY763, B787-9 due at 05:55 (no registrations currently available). I've searched these flight numbers on FR24 but can't find any flights prior to 20 Nov. Are they a winter cruise service?

Kevin
Yes, they are cruise flights from BGI and there was a total of four flights to Bridgetown over the weekend for P&O and TUI Marella Cruises. P&Os operation is different this year. They currently have only one ship out there with a 3,600 passenger capacity normally its two ships however a larger new ship begins operating from mid January with a capacity of 5,500 which gives them a total increase of around 30% over previous years operations. I don't think the Cancun 789 is a cruise flight Marella use the Montego Bay flights for that.

Hopefully BHX may see increases in flights for the second half of winter. For winter 23/24 as both ships do the whole season starting October,my wife and I have booked for next December flying from Brum naturally.

Looking at FR24 the Cargjet767 reg C-GCIJ just passing east of Worcester so will go close to me as it approaches BHX.just about now.

A330-200 (9H-BFS, MLT302F) is due back tomorrow at 16:01 from DUB.

Kevin
A few months ago when it arrived at BHX from Doha, I was waiting for a train at Bham Int and happened to be sitting near the crew who were on their way to New St. From the conversation it would appear that one might live in the midlands. With good rail links to BHX it may be that the aircraft is ‘based’ here between flights for ease of access. Perhaps it has some arrangement ? Might be wrong of course.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock