It doesn`t mean much that. as I used to live next door to BA long haul crew in Stockport and they used to jump on the shuttle
a couple of days a week to Heathrow, always said the commute was easier than living in London and it was free

A few months ago when it arrived at BHX from Doha, I was waiting for a train at Bham Int and happened to be sitting near the crew who were on their way to New St. From the conversation it would appear that one might live in the midlands. With good rail links to BHX it may be that the aircraft is ‘based’ here between flights for ease of access. Perhaps it has some arrangement ? Might be wrong of course.
I had been wondering whether it was BHX based.

Kevin

I believe Chelsea are to play Aston Villa in Abu Dhabi on December 11th in a friendly match. Wonder when and how they will travel ?

Encouraging news perhaps. Although it would need to be kept airworthy after a long period static since it got AOC license.
Yes, you are correct. In fact it did one right hand circuit, landing back after approx. 15 minutes or so, and returned to stand. On reflection more maintenance than training.

A few months ago when it arrived at BHX from Doha, I was waiting for a train at Bham Int and happened to be sitting near the crew who were on their way to New St. From the conversation it would appear that one might live in the midlands. With good rail links to BHX it may be that the aircraft is ‘based’ here between flights for ease of access. Perhaps it has some arrangement ? Might be wrong of course.
Correct

Air Algerie 7T-VJJ arrived earlier and is due to depart shortly. We also have an interesting registration due in - Eclipse 500 2-DAVE is scheduled to arrive from GCI at 1200.

A few dummy bookings on the THY website show the normal seasonal upgrades. Haven’t checked all dates but the morning flight on Thursday 15th shows as an A333. Interestingly the economy shows as full with just 4 seats left in Business as at this morning. Thanks to ‘Turboprop’ also on the BHX spotters forum with further dates.

Air Horizont B737-400 (9H-ZAZ, HAT263P), due tomorrow at 13:14 from Southend (SEN). No info currently available as to where it will depart to.

Kevin
Post automatically merged:

The FlightService/Maleth Airways A330-200 (9H-BFS) is now showing as 'Sunglass Airlines' on FR24 and has just landed from OSL.

Kevin

Last edited:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock