Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
United-Kingdom
Forums4airports Working Through The Covid-19 Crisis

First of all I hope you are all well through the worldwide pandemic crisis. I think you will all agree our personal health overrides everything related to aviation.

I wanted to let you know the forum is still very much alive and kicking through this crisis despite the lack of news relating to aviation to bring to you. So for the moment at least it looks like we will be continuing our non aviation related topics at the forefront of the forum until the aviation industry starts moving again.

As for the forum itself, I wanted to let you know we have an important server payment now due. Our advertisement revenue has dropped by around 85% over the last two months. I can categorically say the forum would not be able to go on without the continued support and generosity of our subscribers. So I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your support.

Site Administrator

Can I just add that, if you don't already do so, you consider upgrading and paying a small monthly subscription fee. This is a fantastic site that, whilst available free of charge, has ultimately be paid for so that it can keep running.

Thank you.

I depend on this forum as my friendship circle, my source of aviation news and a window to the world since I am grounded.

I shall do what I can if asked and am able to assist, even if fees need to rise.

A big thanks to all the current supporters! Can I also draw everybody's attention to the following:

If more subscribers or donations don't come through soon, then sadly F4A may have to close or make drastic changes due to spiralling costs relating to storage so please drop by and provide feedback. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock