• Admin
LBA Support Group Response To Leeds Planning Recommendation
LBA_arrivals_hall.jpg

We're really pleased Leeds City Council Planning Officers are recommending approval for the airports new replacement terminal building. The current terminal is totally inadequate and cannot meet today's standards.

The plans submitted offer a sustainable replacement terminal building that isn't any larger than what has already been approved. The new terminal building will be environmentally sound from a building perspective.

We also agree with section 106 recommendations for the implementation of improved public transport to the airport. The airport plans incorporate a new bus terminus and access to the rail parkway, both will offer extensive public transport access.

If changes are needed to meet new climate targets, these should be implemented by national government not by local councils to ensure a level playing field with airports in neighbouring regions.

At a time when our region needs investment the most, it is vital for job creation and to ensure those furloughed have a job to go back to. We really hope the planning panel see sense and pass the plans to protect Leeds jobs.

END.

Leeds Bradford Airport Support Group Press Release

Free to reuse and redistribute
Find us online at: www.forums4airports.com
Find us on twitter: @Forums4airports
#SupportLBA

Last edited:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock