Weather & Technical Diversions, Delays & Cancellations

Advertisement

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
This mornings Flybe DUB-CWL 09.50 arrival has been cancelled. This will have a knock on effect on Jersey and today's other 2 Dublin rotations as this is the 'based/overnighted' aircraft.

superking

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2013
This sort of thing will happen when services cut to the bone. I recon it will happen a lot due to the aircraft type, dash 8 not the most reliable of aircraft.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Re last post, I wonder why this flight diverted to CWL. It was due at LGW at 2135 and flights have been landing there for a while now since the earlier strongwind problems.

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
It does seem a bit out of the way when I'd have thought other closer airports could be used. Still nice to see an Easyjet landing! Just a shame it's not regular!

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
It does seem a bit out of the way when I'd have thought other closer airports could be used. Still nice to see an Easyjet landing! Just a shame it's not regular!
You'd have thought it would have gone to BRS if it was coming west for some reason. It's an easyJet base and there should be room given the new stands and the loss of Thomas Cook. Despite the very strong and gusty winds there today only one inbound flight diverted, an Aer Lingus Regional ATR from Cork that went to CWL at teatime.

superking

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2013
You'd have thought it would have gone to BRS if it was coming west for some reason. It's an easyJet base and there should be room given the new stands and the loss of Thomas Cook. Despite the very strong and gusty winds there today only one inbound flight diverted, an Aer Lingus Regional ATR from Cork that went to CWL at teatime.
Positioned over to BRS a little later. Don't know if pax were onboard.

Top Bottom