Re: Diversions, Delays & Cancellations

Hi

Also looks like tonights WZZ329 from Gdansk is also likley to divert into LBA. As the inbound is operating but the outbound WZZ330 has now been Cancelled according to the Wizz Air website.

So what normally happens is that they drop off the inbound pax at LBA and then return the aircraft empty back to its orginal destination. This time been Gdansk while earlier it was Warsaw.

Something tells me they wont be too impressed with that.

It's good to see the airport is finally open for business.

Re: Re: Diversions, Delays & Cancellations

It was open again for business on Sunday though - for an hour or two anyway. Lets hope this time it stays open!

robinhoodairport.com said:
BE1165 Jersey 14:25 Cancelled

Presumably because of the incident this morning.

Has DSA taken any inbound diversions from the South East over the last 24 hours or so?

[textarea]Valid from18/12/2010until19/12/2010 - Released18/12/2010 20:56 ------IMPORTANT INFORMATION----

OPERATORS ARE REMINDED THAT THERE IS A VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF
AD'S IN UK THAT ACCEPTS DIVERSIONS.

PLEASE CHECK WITH AIRPORT AUTHORITIES BEFORE FILING IF YOU HAVE
NO AIRPORT SLOT.

THE ONLY AD'S STILL AVAILABLE BUT AFTER CO-ORDINATION WITH
RELEVANT AIRPORT AUTHORITIES ARE THE FOLLOWING:

EGFF, [hi-lighty:rxntzz00]EGCN[/hi-lighty:rxntzz00], EGPF AND EGNM[/textarea]

Leeds divert the LS328 from Belfast Int has diverted into Doncaster

Inbound diversion landed at Doncaster from Leeds Bradford.

Jet2.com flight LS326 came in from Belfast International.

Anyone know what's happened to last nights Thomson Airways flight from Larnaca?

Scheduled to land into Robin Hood at 00:50 but now scheduled to land in Manchester today at 12:15.

I'm guessing the aircraft went tech down in Larnaca and they sent a plane from Manchester to rescue them, so the plane is going 'home' instead of Robin Hood.

Doncaster received 1 divert today from Newcastle.

Easyjet flight EZY6408 landed at 15:05 from Malaga.

Robin Hood Airport are operating one extra flight today due to Newcastle being closed due to the Ash Cloud.

The flight in question is:-

TOM1252 Barcelona (Girona) 23:00

Two Thomson 757s came in as well, I presume from Newcastle.

Actually after a bit of digging - at least one of the 757s must have been a divert from Glasgow. The Thomson site says that the passengers are being sent down to Doncaster as that is the new departure airport for TOM1252 to Girona (it should go to Reus, but that's closed for some reason).

Hull City Fan said:

Scheduled to land into Robin Hood at 00:50 but now scheduled to land in Manchester today at 12:15.

I'm guessing the aircraft went tech down in Larnaca and they sent a plane from Manchester to rescue them, so the plane is going 'home' instead of Robin Hood.

Sorry abit late, but apparently the a/c went tech in DSA and in the end they decided to bus passengers to MAN on a different standby aircraft. Again on return passengers were bussed back to DSA from MAN. I believe the tech plane was G-CDZM at DSA one of the older -800s.

cazza said:
Hull City Fan said:

Sorry abit late, but apparently the a/c went tech in DSA and in the end they decided to bus passengers to MAN on a different standby aircraft. Again on return passengers were bussed back to DSA from MAN. I believe the tech plane was G-CDZM at DSA one of the older -800s.

Spot on :good:

Re: Re: Diversions, Delays & Cancellations - Aborted Landing

Just for people's interest, this evenings WizzAir flight W6-1915(WZZ3AL) flight, from Poznan (POZ) to Doncaster (DSA) seemed to have difficulty landing on Rwy22. It went around on a right-hand circuit from Rwy02 and eventually landed on Rwy20. The Aircraft was the A320, Reg: HA-LPR.
I think it was a cross-wind that caused it to abort it's original landing, and eventually opt for a landing on Rwy 20.

Jet2.com Boeing 737-300, G-GDFB diverted into Doncaster earlier from Leeds operating the LS196 service from Prague.

But 2 of tonight's inbound Wizz Air, Airbus A320's HA-LPN operating WZZ7FC and HA-LPO operating WZZ1GZ have diverted to Manchester.

[textarea]Vulcan bomber XH558 fault causes Robin Hood Airport closure

Doncaster Robin Hood Airport was forced to close after pilots on the last flying Vulcan bomber aborted take-off due to an engine fault.

The aircraft, XH558, was due to take off at midday from to practise a display flight.

The crew reported a fault and shut down two of its four engines before its take-off run.

The South Yorkshire airport re-opened after about 90 minutes with two flights diverted, the airport confirmed.

Read more: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-so ... e-18241082[/textarea]

At least the problem happened prior to take off. I hope they can rectify the problem as soon as possible.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock