• Admin
New easyJet flights from Birmingham Airport to Malaga Airport takes off
1652117736026.png

• New easyJet flights from Birmingham Airport to Malaga Airport took off over the bank holiday weekend for the first time
  • The service is operating up to four times a week throughout the summer
  • Seats are available to book for this summer with great value fares from £25.99 *
  • This summer is set to be easyJet’s biggest ever at Birmingham
easyJet has launched the first flights on its new route from Birmingham Airport to Malaga Airport, providing customers in the Midlands with a direct connection to one of Europe’s most popular beach destinations and more choices to explore Europe this summer.

Flights to Malaga took off for the first time on Sunday 1 May and are now operating up to four times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays throughout the summer, with fares available to book from just £25.99* at easyJet.com and via the easyJet app.

The airline also announced last week that it will be launching a brand new, twice-weekly service to Nantes in France. The new route comes following new summer services to Faro and Palma de Mallorca which are also set to take off for the first time this summer. easyJet is set to operate nearly four times more seats from Birmingham than it did in summer 2019, serving more destinations and providing more choice for customers in the Midlands.

Its location on the gorgeous coast of southern Spain means that Malaga also offers a range of fantastic beaches for which it is most famous. But with more than 30 museums and a thriving art district – not to mention being the birthplace of Picasso – Malaga is also one of Andalucía’s most exciting cultural hubs. The city has an incredibly rich history to explore and is home to centuries-old castles and glorious cathedrals, offering plenty of variety for sun-seekers and sightseers alike.

Ali Gayward, easyJet’s UK Country Manager, said:

"We are delighted to have launched our first flight from Birmingham to Malaga and we’re delighted to be taking more customers away to explore or relax in one of Europe’s most beautiful and lively destinations.

“This summer we’ll be bigger than ever at Birmingham and we can’t wait to welcome more customers onboard.”

Tom Screen, Aviation Director of Birmingham Airport said:

"easyJet has launched another popular sunshine route this weekend adding more capacity on Malaga from Birmingham Airport. I know this Is a strong favourite for our customers and will definitely be attractive with flights starting from £25.99*.

"It has been a busy week for easyJet with the announcement of the new route Nantes a couple of days ago which takes the number of destinations up to nine ranging across the UK, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal and the Netherlands."

For more information about easyJet’s network from Birmingham and to book, visit easyJet.com

*Flights one way per person including taxes.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock