2022-09-21-10-52-08-cardiff-airport-to-expand-winter-offer-with-ryanair-flights-to-faro-1357-1...jpg
Cardiff Airport will have additional winter sun seats on sale following the announcement that Ryanair will extend its existing twice-weekly Faro summer service into the upcoming winter season.

Starting on 30 October, flights will leave from Wales on Wednesdays and Sundays, with one-way fares starting at £19.99.* The ultra-low-cost airline, will also fly to Dublin four times weekly during the winter, with departures on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.

As a destination, Faro is an all-rounder, popular with travellers seeking sun, sea and surf. As the Algarve’s capital, the city is a hidden gem, as many tourists skip its hospitality for the resorts on the outskirts. Consequently, Faro is unspoilt and contains rich history and culture. The city is compact and easy to walk around, making it the perfect place for those eager for a city break before heading to Algarve’s picture postcard perfect beaches – with their golden sands and sparkling seas nestled underneath an epic coastline. The landscape is just the beginning of the Algarve, as visitors can discover its range of activities, from championship golf courses to diving opportunities and vibrant nightlife.

“It is fantastic news that Ryanair is extending its Faro flying programme at Cardiff Airport into the winter season providing an increased choice of holiday options for those people looking to escape later in the year,” says Spencer Birns, Cardiff Airport Chief Executive Officer. “Famous for its great weather, fantastic beaches and delicious local food, Faro, and indeed Portugal, is an in-demand destination from Cardiff at any time of the year. With its great combination of low fares, industry-leading operational reliability and attractive flight times we are pleased to see Ryanair growing further at Cardiff in the off-peak season after a busy summer with us. In addition, we know that passengers using the new service will really appreciate the good customer service and uncrowded indoor terminal areas they experience at Cardiff Airport when going on their well-earned breaks.”

“Ryanair is delighted to announce a new Winter route and extend the service of the Cardiff to Faro route for W22. Our Cardiff customers can now plan a Winter getaway to the Algarve and enjoy some of the best beaches Portugal has to offer” says Ryanair’s Director of Commercial, Jason McGuinness. “To allow our customers to book their Winter getaway at the lowest possible fares, we are launching a seat sale with fares available from just £19.99 for travel from October 2022 until the end of January 2023, which must be booked by Friday 23 September. Since these super low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com to avoid missing out.”

*Seats must be booked by 23 September for travel between October 2022 until the end of January 2023.

Schedule to Faro*

FromToDays of the weekDep. TimeDays of the weekDep. Time
CardiffFaroWed17:20Sun10:15
FaroCardiffWed14:20Sun07:15
*Winter season. Schedule subject to change.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock