Since when did Easyjet do Belfast City from BRS?
They will start BRS-BHD on the 7th September.
The flights will operate We, Fr, Su and will run alongside 22x weekly departures to BFS.

easyJet have started operating this year to BHD from LGW and LPL (also alongside operating to BFS).

In September easyJet will operate the following flights to BHD:
LGW-BHD - 2x daily
LPL-BHD - 1x daily
BRS-BHD - 3x weekly (W,F,Su)

Last edited:
I suspect this is testing the water for more frequency to BHD as generally it's close proximity to Belfast city centre is better and makes for a much quicker transit from airport to centre, and is therefore more attractive to the business traveller.

However, at a time when they are cancelling around 6+ flights per day, any increases or changes seem very optimistic!

Lots of extra frequencies starting to appear on the app ( not on sale yet) for winter to the likes of hurghada , Reykjavik , Lisbon , Salzburg , Lyon , Innsbruck etc and the return to winter for the likes of athens and Copenhagen

Some examples include 3 flights to edi on Saturdays. Fuerteventura goes 3 weekly , Lisbon daily , lanzarote up to 5 weekly , Lyon up to 5 weekly , Pisa three weekly , Paris 3 daily , Innsbruck and Salzburg both 3 weekly , kef up to 4 weekly , Tenerife daily , Rome daily , significant increases to gva ( 3 daily increasing to 5 daily on some days ), hurghada 4 weekly , athens 3 weekly and Catania twice a week. Easyjet promised a big increase for winter and it looks like it

EasyJet cuts more flights to try to manage disruption

Of course LGW will more than likely be the main casualty of the cuts here in the UK, however some observations for BRS:
  • KRK last flight 26 June, returns 30 October
  • HRG off sale until 2 August
  • PRG last flight 24 June, returns 9 September
There are many other frequency cuts across the board, too many to mention here.

Fingers crossed this keeps the summer on track and on time!

Is Belfast city just going to be operated for 2 months ?
If you search Bristol to Belfast (All Airports) on the easyJet website, it shows as the route is operating on Fri & Sun during the winter season. However it's not yet showing on the calendar page when you search Bristol to Belfast (City).

BRS-BFS will be operating at around 18x weekly departures through the winter season.

Easyjet have released their summer 23 schedule . Highlights and lowlights are increases to dalaman, lanzarote and Gran Canaria , reductions to bodrum , Olbia , murcia with no flights on sale to biarritz , Lyon, Catania . May be more I have a look later
Post automatically merged:

Nantes will be a full summer season from May.

Last edited:
The schedule is not anywhere near complete yet, and summer 2023 is still a long way off, however a look at mid-august 2023 suggests the base requires 16-17 aircraft - 2x A319s, 2x A321s and the rest A320s.

A Monday sees a PMI based A319 operating PMI-BRS-ORY-BRS-PMI and a AGP based A320 operating AGP-BRS-AMS-BRS-AGP

Extra flights have been added to Geneva , Paris , Rome and Reykjavik from feb 23

There’s a lot of cut backs to the schedule for April 2023 - a lot of routes now do not start till May and it looks like Catania and biarritz have gone.

Interestingly I have been having a look at the ACL slot report and I’ve noticed that there is a possibility of some route increases as well to come ( usual caveat - airlines don’t always take the slots they apply or given to ) but are surprisingly accurate to most easyjet routes. Increases I’ve spotted are Funchal , Corfu , Sharm , hurghada so far so may be something to watch out for
Post automatically merged:

There also appears to planned increases to Porto , Lisbon , Rhodes , Kos

Last edited:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock