Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Las Palmas are playing Leeds at Elland Road before the season kick off, so I wonder if they will charter a flight from Gran Canaria, or fly scheduled. Or maybe they are already in the country

UD Las Palmas are flying from Gran Canaria to Manchester via Barcelona tomorrow. They will be staying at the Hilton Hotel near Saint George’s Park National Football Centre (England's Training Facility). First they play Birmingham City FC on Friday 27th and Leeds Utd on Sunday 29th at Elland Road. They fly back to Gran Canaria out of Manchester on Tuesday 31st.

Source: https://www.udlaspalmas.es/en/news/new/ud-las-palmas-to-kick-off-their-mini-tour-around-the-uk

It is just passing over Sheffield so due into LBA a good 45 minutes ahead of schedule. It appears that this aircraft spends a lot of its time operating for HOP though judging by its recent ventures. Not much of a livery on it though. I was going to go and get a photo of a HOP aircraft, but don't think I will bother now.

Just heard what sounded like a large jet flying over Headingley at 10:05 (nothing unusual there) but could see nothing nearby on FR24 or ADSB, and nothing on the LBA departures board that corresponds... FR2326 to PMI (airbourne 09:56) was already well out of the way by that time so it wasn't that. Anyone got any ideas?

Air Europa are using the Sky Team livered Boeing 737-800, EC-LPQ on this afternoons delayed AEA217/218 Palma service
Yes, saw it land and take off this evening whilst at the pub over the road. It arrived in heavy rain and I wondered what it was, but saw the Air Europa logo when it taxied out to depart later. We actually had two Air Europa aircraft on the ground together as shortly after, the one operating for Jet2 this summer turned up.

Pilatue PC-12 OH-JRJ being vectored onto ILS, runway 32(0930)
Finnish visitors are pretty rare :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock