• Hi Guest . We are in the process of installing new software. If you notice a glitch please let us know.

Spotting Movements Log & Heads Up

lbaspotter

Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Leeds, West Yorkshire
www.lbaspotters.net
Thread starter Moderator #5,223
Jet2 International rescue is now in motion.

Boeing 757-200, G-LSAE has just departed Manchester positioning out to Bordeaux as EXS44A to pick up the stranded passengers after the leased Titan Airways Boeing 757-200, G-POWH made an emergency landing there earlier this is afternoon operating the Faro to Leeds LS252 service.

Aug 28, 2014
First visit of Jet2 Boeing 737-800 G-DRTD

This airframe arrived yesterday from Belfast International as EXS043A, and this morning departed as EXS049A to Munich to collect the East Midlands to Rhodes passengers that diverted to the Bavarian city on Sunday afternoon.

BH

White Heather

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2009
Leeds
G-NOAH departed to Malaga as CRV1 yesterday, and this afternoon crossed 'the pond' and has just arrived at Bangor Maine. It must be common for the crew to wake up each day and think 'where the he11 are we' !!!
Does anyone know who owns this A319? I assume the recent couple of visits were related to horseracing at York (or wherever - it isn't a sport that floats my boat at all).

Severn

Mar 24, 2012
Bristol
Does anyone know who owns this A319? I assume the recent couple of visits were related to horseracing at York (or wherever - it isn't a sport that floats my boat at all).
It is operated and managed by Acropolis Aviation in Farnborough. It goes to wherever the customer chartering it wants to go. It does get charted a lot by Irish horse-racing families which explains the frequent trips to Ireland, and to wherever the big horse races are.
Here's more on the aircraft: https://www.acropolis-aviation.com/aircraft/acj319/

White Heather

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2009
Leeds
It is operated and managed by Acropolis Aviation in Farnborough. It goes to wherever the customer chartering it wants to go. It does get charted a lot by Irish horse-racing families which explains the frequent trips to Ireland, and to wherever the big horse races are.
Here's more on the aircraft: https://www.acropolis-aviation.com/aircraft/acj319/
Thanks for that Severn.

Top Bottom