Although nothing has been said recently, PIA’s plan was believed to be MAN followed by CDG followed by LHR. I doubt the company can afford leasing in aircraft so they will be stuck with 3? refurbished 777-300. I will believe all this only when I hear they have touched down.

If there are losers, most likely it would be Saudia and Turkish.
We know PIA applied for 4x weekly slots for BHX-ISB for S24 so its clear BHX is on their radar.

Regardless, if there are losers, I still believe its most likely to be PIA with their 3 refurbished 773 over!

I can`t see PIA back in BHX before late 2025 at earliest and to be honest now a lot of people have found other more reliable airlines, I have my doubts on them returning other than MAN 3 or 4 weekly and the same at LHR as they are in a terrible finalcial state

We know PIA applied for 4x weekly slots for BHX-ISB for S24 so its clear BHX is on their radar.

Regardless, if there are losers, I still believe it’s most likely to be PIA with their 3 refurbished 773 over!
did hear something about Pakistani airlines having a meeting with the UK and EASA teams. If all goes well, we still won’t see PIA for a bit. They need more 777s out of storage to even operate a single route

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock