A USAF Hercules ex-Chania has just passed over us here in sunny Batley at 32,000 ft. preceded by another again from Chania around 10 minutes ago. Both had the familiar low drone.

Not directly LBA related but did anyone see the 4 BIG military jets playing around up in the Dales this morning? (Tuesday) Nothing showed up on FR24, the military freedar or open ADSB. The closest thing I could liken them to was the old A10 tank busters that regularly used this area years ago. Just be interested to know if anyone knows what they were?

A freight flight for BAe Wharton so maybe no customs cover available, used to come into Manchester
many moons ago

P.68C OY-TNS(Bio flight 09) carrying out survey work in and out of the Leeds Zone from 2145 until 2345. Carrying out East - West runs, the first of which is aprrox 2 miles North of the airfield. The runs will gradually move South. Aircraft is operating f/t Cardiff, and as I type this is routing overhead my home routing Westbound.

A.400M ZM401(Grizly 490) routing South down Western edge of zone(Keighley 1440)
The aircraft was flying at between 750' and 1000', Appletreewick - Bolton Abbey - Keighley - Hebden Bridge, following a Chinook ZH777(Vortex 428) following almost the exact same routing.

A.400M ZM401(Grizly 490) routing South down Western edge of zone(Keighley 1440)
The aircraft was flying at between 750' and 1000', Appletreewick - Bolton Abbey - Keighley - Hebden Bridge, following a Chinook ZH777(Vortex 428) following almost the exact same routing.
A pair of Hercules are just following the same route low level at 2050 - ZH865(Zorro 4) and ZH870(Zorro 5)

Something fairly noisy transiting overhead. Probably high altitude nothing on F R
Anyone see it?
ADS-B Exchange is showing quite a few Typhoons airborne, one of which (ZK366, WOLF0011) passed to the east of Leeds, over Church Fenton and Wetherby at around 10,000ft. This is also viewable on FR24.

1250 About to fly directly over the airfield at 15000' heading North out of Girona is-
South African King Air E90 ZS-NYE of Master Drilling Pty.
The aircraft is inbound to Teesside

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

New "Helpful" tick and a "Great Photo" camera reactions now added.
X (Formerly Twitter) embeds should now be working fully again, though you may need to use the [MEDIA] BB Code to see the full effect if the single link doesn't embed correctly ;)
Being elevated in the field of Law does not make one immune from the troubles of medical life, apart from a long standing Brain issue, I have been diagnosed with Angina, a condition that actually hurts. I have no family and since my precious dog Peggy died, I have have no one to oblige myself. I am unwell, cannot avoid that so I wish you all well.
All set for a busy football weekend peeps?
A couple of tweaks here and there coming, keep an eye and see if you can spot the difference ;)
That time of the year again. The Eurovision 2024

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock