SAS previously operated LBA CPH. A combination of eye watering prices plus poor flight times halted the operation after only a few months
And there were no flights at all during the peak summer period. The whole thing was nonsensical. Shame, as it was a nice aircraft and they were planning to upgrade to the A320 before axing it completely.

Is this a potential fallout between Ryanair and Vilnius Airport? The route seemed to perform well.

Well if it is a fall out between Ryanair and the Lithuania Airport Group it will mean the is no chance Vilnius been replaced by Kaunas again, seen as both both airports are run by the same company.

Myself I would hope to see Ryanair either to return to Milan Bergamo, Venice Treviso, Murcia Corvera or open up a new route to either Copenhagen, Madrid or Lisbon.

Available slots for the based aircraft

Wednesday's
B737-800 = 17:40 till late
Thursdays
B737-800 = 13:45 till late
Saturdays
B737-MAX8 = 18:40 till late

Last edited:
I have noticed recently a lot of flight times for RYR flights out of LBA have been changed. For example, today's FR4107 to Wroclaw shows as 16:10 on both the LBA departures and flightradar, but the booking engine shows 15:15. This is happening to a lot of flights seemingly.

Well if it is a fall out between Ryanair and the Lithuania Airport Group it will mean the is no chance Vilnius been replaced by Kaunas again, seen as both both airports are run by the same company.

Myself I would hope to see Ryanair either to return to Milan Bergamo, Venice Treviso, Murcia Corvera or open up a new route to either Copenhagen, Madrid or Lisbon.

Available slots for the based aircraft

Wednesday's
B737-800 = 17:40 till late
Thursdays
B737-800 = 13:45 till late
Saturdays
B737-MAX8 = 18:40 till late

Looks like Ryanair have started to replace duties for the based aircraft instead of going to Vilnius. Wednesday see'a an extra flight to Palma & Krakow gains a Saturday flight. The Thursday gap see's a non based Malaga revert onti an LBA based aircraft.

Wednesday's
FR2326 = LBA 17:40 - PMI 21:20 / FR2327 = PMI 21:55 - LBA 23:25
Thursdays
FR2310 = LBA 16:30 - AGP 20:10 / FR2311 = AGP 20:45 - LBA 22:25
Saturday
FR2332 = LBA 18:40 - KRK 22:05 / FR2333 = KRK 22:30 - LBA 00:00

Without checking the full schedule the could be further changes. Due to work commitments I just won't have enough time to do that until Saturday at the earliest.

Last edited:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock