Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if we have the Flybe aircraft in the new livery at BHX (sorry don't know the reg)?

I thought I saw it above the blue skies of Coleshill earlier.

Yes G-JECP is the aircraft in question. Came in from GLA this morning. Not sure where it has been since.

Currently operating in from AMS arriving in the next 15 mins.

According to flightradar24 the aircraft was meant to operate the 7:00 GLA-BHX AND the 7:10 BHX-AMS. Not quite sure how that happened.

According to flightradar24 the aircraft was meant to operate the 7:00 GLA-BHX AND the 7:10 BHX-AMS. Not quite sure how that happened.
So, a sort of Shrodinger's Dash-8-Q400 :wideyed:. It's in a quantum state of operating both services until it's observed. The quantum state then collapses to reveal which flight it's actually on.
Back when I used to buy lottery tickets, I didn't look at the result until I bought my Sunday paper. For that time I was both a Shrodinger's lottery winner and loser at the same time. Sadly, that quantum state never collapsed in my favour :(.

Sorry, I'll get me coat :unsure:.

Kevin

The Primera horror stories on social media appear to be getting worse, if that's even possible.

Listed on FR24 for tomorrow.

05:59 AI160 Toronto (YYZ) Air India B738 Scheduled

The Primera horror stories on social media appear to be getting worse, if that's even possible.

Listed on FR24 for tomorrow.

05:59 AI160 Toronto (YYZ) Air India B738 Scheduled
I've seen a post on the dried fruit forum saying that the A321neo crews have run out of hours so they've had to bring in 737s to go via KEF.

I've seen a post on the dried fruit forum saying that the A321neo crews have run out of hours so they've had to bring in 737s to go via KEF.

The last one that I read was Toronto cancelled with barely any notice leaving people stranded at either end.

I shudder to think how much they are paying out in compensation, some people are Tweeting that they are owed several thousand pounds.

The last one that I read was Toronto cancelled with barely any notice leaving people stranded at either end.

I shudder to think how much they are paying out in compensation, some people are Tweeting that they are owed several thousand pounds.
If they are going to cancel flights like that then they should at least reroute people with other airlines rather than just stranding them like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock