• Forums4airports Statement re: Covid-19 after Prime Minister, Boris Johnson's address to the Nation at 20:30 on Monday, March 23rd 2020 Please be aware of the latest measures implemented by the UK Government this evening, It is now advising all persons to stay at home due to the COVID-19 outbreak. PLEASE we ask, with any movements due in the next few weeks to your local Airport, Military base or local airfield, that you DO NOT attend that airport, military base or airfield, no matter how special it maybe. No aircraft is worth your health, your families health and all those around you. Those aircraft will come back we are sure, so please, adhere to the Government's advice and stay at home. We wish every single one of our members, your families and loved ones the very best for the next few weeks and months ahead. Please, please do your bit to Help the NHS and all emergency services. Site Admin and Moderator Team

Isle of Man Airport

Advertisement

Seasider

Premium Member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 16, 2009
East Coast
I have just had a lovely holiday in the Isle of Man and managed a few photos although they were taken with a FUJI Finepix - I didn't have room for the DSLR and lenses.

British A/W Saab 2000 - LCY route
BA S20.jpg

Easyjet A320 - LGW/LPL/BRS
EZY 320.jpg
Flybe ATR72 (Stobart Air) - MAN/LPL
BE AT7.jpg

Citywing LET410 - BHD/BLK/GLA/GLO/NCL
CITYWING LET.jpg
Aer Lingus ATR72 (Danish Air Transport) - DUB DAT AT7.jpg

British A/W occasionally use Embraer 195 on LCY and Embrear 175 on MAH charter.

Carl0927

Premium Member
Dec 19, 2016
Cheshire
I think easyjet do very well on their IOM/LPL route, it's amazing when in the days of Manx Airlines it was mainly a prop service with some BAe 146s

David_itl

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2016
One of the stoted ATPs in on the move. SE-MHH now re-registered as 5Y-GMG and took off around 13.05 and is over the Wirral peninsula,

Carl0927

Premium Member
Dec 19, 2016
Cheshire
Flybe will be reconnecting IOM with LHR, with a new 1per day service from 21 April.

Last time this route was available was Manx Airlines BAe 146 service. Fingers crossed Flybe give Liverpool and LHR link now

Top Bottom