Vienna and Sofia no longer bookable yet again, how many times is that now?
Ryanair have been doing the same with some BRS routes over the past few months.

Looking on the Liverpool part of the forum I see that Ryanair have announced four new routes for the winter to Paris, Milan, Tallin and Sibu wouldn't it be nice if they and BHX could get together and get some similar sort of expansion going along with EasyJet they are BHXs best hope covid apart I reckon.

Never heard of Sibu.

Yeah same old from Ryanair, didn't they used to operate Sofia ?? Or was it Wizzair.

Sorry im not impressed, what I want to see are the Paris Beauvais, Rome Ciampino, Valencia, Berlin, not the same old eastern european routes that get pulled then restarted, then pulled. That's not growth imho.

#ryanaircandobetter

:censored:

Yeah that's what I thought, just a restarted one, lol
Sofia is not a new route !
It was stated as a new route but if it’s a route already been done by Ryanair then fair enough. It will be a route resumption. However i understand why people think it’s a new route as Ryanair are always adding routes and making changes it’s hard to keep up.

Yeah same old from Ryanair, didn't they used to operate Sofia ?? Or was it Wizzair.

Sorry im not impressed, what I want to see are the Paris Beauvais, Rome Ciampino, Valencia, Berlin, not the same old eastern european routes that get pulled then restarted, then pulled. That's not growth imho.

#ryanaircandobetter

:censored:
Agreed, a bit of imagination from FR. They have done BVA from LPL however, but then launched ROM just because Wizz has !!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock