Girona joins Perpignan in being totally removed from the website.

Despite having nothing on sale Madrid is still in there so we have some hope that it won't be added to the missing list.

And now lets wait for them to add capacity to the Canaries, lol.

It can't be long ???
To be fair, I hope they do. I am now lover of Ryanair but they have kept an array of flights and destinations going throughout the past few months when many airlines have simply cut the routes and stopped flights. We need all the flights we can get !

To be fair, I hope they do. I am now lover of Ryanair but they have kept an array of flights and destinations going throughout the past few months when many airlines have simply cut the routes and stopped flights. We need all the flights we can get !

Me too, I agree 100%

Its going to be interesting to see what happens with regard the Canaries, I wonder if quite a few families say sod Christmas in th UK lets go south
This could pull a lot of punters in especially for people in tiers 2 and 3

I know what you mean Ray, but possibly bookings were not up to Ryanair's liking?. Very odd that we can't get one airline to offer MAD though. Let's hope they bring it back before long.

Flights on the app are being updated but it doesn't seem anywhere near finished yet.

Sofia and Vienna have nothing available and as we know Madrid and Chania have disappeared. Bydgoszcz, Gdansk and Katowice are showing again but not bookable as yet. Krakow and Bratislava show increases but give the error message when trying to book so I'm sure they'll settle back to the normal schedule. I haven't bothered with the sun routes yet.

Something to keep an eye on in the coming days.

Must agree with you Ray about routes not finished with work in progress. BRS is the same ,and Malta is there but not bookable plus many other routes. If Malta is not bookable that means that no Malta from BRS and thats a loss as Malta has been operated for many years.

Bratislava increases now bookable on the Ryanair website, 3x weekly in April, 5x weekly in May and June then 6x weekly July to October. All operated by Buzz.

Krakow goes 4x weekly with a Fri flight added.

Bydgoszcz, Gdansk, Katowice and Warsaw also now bookable.

Still nothing for Sofia and Vienna.

Bratislava increases now bookable on the Ryanair website, 3x weekly in April, 5x weekly in May and June then 6x weekly July to October. All operated by Buzz.

Krakow goes 4x weekly with a Fri flight added.

Bydgoszcz, Gdansk, Katowice and Warsaw also now bookable.

Still nothing for Sofia and Vienna.
Great news seeing MAD back and some increases. Is it unlikely that we will see new routes from Ryanair this year? They seem so stagnant at Birmingham, is there a stand off going on or something we don’t know about?

I suspect VIE is gone for good after the Lauda issues and they are adding to BTS to make up for it.

Great news seeing MAD back and some increases. Is it unlikely that we will see new routes from Ryanair this year? They seem so stagnant at Birmingham, is there a stand off going on or something we don’t know about?
They have applied to serve Turkey, but that depends on them getting enough aircraft on the UK register in time.

They seem so stagnant at Birmingham, is there a stand off going on or something we don’t know about?

I guess it may come down to incentives and other airports being able to go further than BHX can.

I suspect VIE is gone for good after the Lauda issues and they are adding to BTS to make up for it.

I had the same thought but it's now gone back to 3x weekly from July :LOL:

Incidentally the other UK routes from Vienna to BRS, LPL, STN and EDI are showing.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock